• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bonkers4Bacon

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    Fields of Green
    I enjoyed the show until it became all about the drama. That being said, Will was always my favorite so I hope its some BS conspired by the ex that is mentioned. Either way, bad for publicity

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Who knows....but this is interesting:

“Hayden is currently raising the daughter he was said to have abused with his new wife, and the girl was reportedly interviewed by Child Protective Services and returned to his home.”

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Is the mere accusation probable cause for an arrest or did the arresting officer have to have something more than that to make an arrest?

In before the name calling should he choose to sue the ex for defamation.

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    What was the deal about asking the police officer to take a polygraph?
    I'd imagine they meant the ex-g/f who hasn't had custody of the child since 2004.

Vindictive people use this tactic to attack another person because the burden of proof is often on the person charged, especially so in the public eye. On that point, how do you prove you didn't do such a thing??

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I heard as he unzipped his pants he said this right here is going to be a game changer, then there was a cut scene to snaggle tooth looking all kinds of special.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I hope this is all BS from disgruntled people. Once accused you'll likely be in trouble for the rest of your days. It is impossible to prove you didn't do something.

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    ^
    What he said.

I keep an open mind, ESPECIALLY when they say it is someones Ex girlfriend/fiance/wife who might be on a personal vendetta. Very easy to make an accusation. Locally there has been a few instances of a person reporting a rape and months later (after the person has been arrested), they said it wasn't true. Of course, the suspects name was plastered all over the news, websites, social media. There needs to be a way to protect identity when arrested until time comes of conviction without maybe more witnesses not hearing. I don't know how that can happen, but that would be nice to protect the truly innocent.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Wow! I'll hold judgement untill more info comes out. Even if it's a faults accusation this could destroy his life, career.

If he is guilty I hope they throw the book at him.

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    Red Jacket Firearms post this on facebook.

Red Jacket Firearms and the Hayden family, want to bring their fans and general public up to date on the developments recently brought to attention by the tabloids and media. We acknowledge that allegations of child abuse were made against Mr. Will Hayden. This was reported by someone intent on smearing his reputation. The child in question was properly interviewed by child services and an arrest was made, as part of standard procedure, which is done routinely in many states. Mr. Hayden fully cooperated with law enforcement and the child was subjected to videotaped interrogation, as is also routine at the child advocacy center. She was then released to return back into the Hayden home, as there was no evidence or indication of any forms of abuse. Furthermore, there has never been a history of abuse or neglect by Mr. Hayden by any of his children and his daughter Stephanie and their entire family, stands by Will to defend him against this false claim. While we have an indication as to who this report may have come from, we are not going to release that information until it has been thoroughly investigated. We appreciate your continued support.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom