• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shadow6492

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Garrett/Auburn IN
    Bought my XDM9 at ZX, best price around northeast part of the state. All the shops around me wanted at leaset $100 over ZX. Great staff and tons of guns,tactical gear, and some ammo. A+++ for ZX:patriot:

HollidaySlim

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    Central Indiana
    +100

Stopped in this Saturday (feb 14th) to see about ordering a rifle. The salesman Ryan ( I think that was his name, but I am horrible with names ) Was really busy but greeted each customer as they came and went and could not have been nicer or more helpful! Looking around the shop they had a good selection of handguns and great prices. I did not plan to purchase anything while i was there but ended up picking up a Sig Mosquito cause it was at a price that was too good to pass up. I will definately be buying from them again!

gglass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    ELKHART
    +1 for ZX Guns.

I sent my son down there to purchase a M&P 9 Pro Series. Not only was ZX Guns the only shop in Northern Indiana to have this M&P, but they had it for $70.00 under the quoted price from Midwest Guns... And I've always been pleased with Midwest's pricing.

These guys are even fair in their ammo pricing. Most of the online mass-market guys charge more for the exact same ammo.

amboran

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2008
    Brownstown,IN
    +1 for ZX guns-also bought from them at 1500 gun show( a little Phoenix arms 22 knee capper)-good prices and friendly service-too bad they are so far from southern Indiana. Chad impressed me with his honest approach to pricing .:twocents:

GJ1981

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    A big -1 for ZX

I started a search for two pistols about 6 weeks ago, a Sig 226 and 228. I had been through all my local shops and obviously tried ZX since they are only about 15 minutes from me. I spoke with a younger guy with darker hair and told him what I was searching for. At the time he had 2 CPO 226's in 40 and I told him I was searching for a 9mm. He was more than glad to take my name and number down and promised to call. I also mentioned the 228 and was informed they were harder to find but he would call if they got any in.

At the most recent South Bend gunshow I wondered by their table and what did I see, 3 or 4 226's in 9mm. Did they call me? NO, I went into their shop the following Tuesday and they still had 1 in the case, so it was not like they sold them all during the weekend. So why no call? Do they not care about previous customers? I have purchased from them in the past but obviously my business wasn't appreciated.

Fast forward to today, I began calling around looking for a 228 rather than driving around. I called ZX and was told they had a 228 in at the beginning of the week but it has sold. I informed the man who answered the phone on how I had been searching and left contact information and was told I would be called. Of course he had no explanation on why they failed to live up to their word.

So I guess my money isn't good enough at ZX. I really want to find my 228 but this experience will make my search much more difficult because I will not spend a dime in their store as long as these practices are ongoing.

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Way up North
    Not to be a meanie but I also was not real impressed by my experinces with them mostly the fact I'm 40 min. or so away and I can call daily for a week and never receive an awnser have no idea why... I dont know if they like watch for my number on the caller ID or?>? I bought half of my AR from them but got tired of trying to reach them driving 40 min. each way and haveing them be closed for a slue of reasons. Me and my cousin who purchased his p220 from them at a gunshow last year would have been more than willing to be good customers had they been a little better with their phone service.....
    IF YOU GO TO GUN SHOWS EVERY SATURDAY THEN DON'T LIST STORE HOURS AS OPEN ON SATURDAY!!!
    good prices though.

5.56'aholic

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    <- tragic boating accident
    Personally, i feel zx has friendly people working behind the counter. Every time I have been there I have always been greeted promptly and courteously. Small talk is abound and you feel at home. All employees I have met and had discussions with are good people. Their prices are fair and usually have a decent selection. That said, I have been given misinformation on several occasions. Whether accidental or not doesn't matter to me. If you are trying to sell me on something at least know your product. If you know what you want and what your looking for, you may be able to find it there. If you are just browsing, dont impulse buy and go do your homework first.

gglass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    ELKHART
    +1 ZX Guns

Both of my sons bought a M&P9 Pro Series each from ZX Guns. They both got a great deal on a gun that no other area dealers seem to be able to find. The other big dealer in this area is Midwest Guns and they wanted $60 more for the same firearm... If they could even find one, which was unlikely according to the Midwest sales rep.

shadow6492

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Garrett/Auburn IN
    Made my second purchase at ZX Guns, a Sig P226 Blackwater Tactical! Great staff and very professional. Good selection on guns and willing to deal with you! Looking forward to seeing the Sig 516 and 517 they have on order:ar15:

dye

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    NE Indiana
    I bought my XD 45c from them at the Jan Ft Wayne coliseum show. Great price and pleasant to deal with. Someday I need to take a drive to Goshen.....

Digital_photog

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2010
    Syracuse, IN
    I bought my XD 45c from them at the Jan Ft Wayne coliseum show. Great price and pleasant to deal with. Someday I need to take a drive to Goshen.....

ZX is great to deal with. The store is small but well stocked. Just be aware that they are closed and at gun shows most saturdays. They are open Tuesday through Friday and on Saturday if they aren't at a gun show. If you want to visit them on Saturday you better call ahead and see if they will be open. Or check the website.

Nayls47

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2009
    Noble County
    Chad and Lisa are Great people. I always enjoy talking to Chad at the shows.
    I'm looking forward to making my 3rd purchase from them.
    A+ in my book.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    OHIO
    Bought an LCP from these guys last weekend at the gun show in ft wayne. As cheap or cheaper than most places online. Great people.

Dennis0130

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2009
    Goshen, IN
    I recently bought a Glock 23 from ZX. The staff was real helpfull and they had fair prices on their inventory. I also enjoy talking to Bob. He is a pretty nice guy.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Chad's getting a bit big for his britches IMO. You can check my posts from 2008 / early 2009, I always recommended them...

Chad's changed (haven't seen lisa since mid 2009). Once the obama mania hit, he started seeing dollars signs and lying about inventory he had (so he could charge more), the second time he did I caught him red handed.

One specific example was on some GSG5's "I only have this one and probably won't get more for months" Needless to say he had one hiding under the table and the next day he had 3 sitting on his table ( doubt UPS delivered them Sat night into Sunday morning), the next week at Dunes show he had 10 under the table.

He snubbed my wife at a Show in Dec 2009 pretty bad... keep in mind we;d bought about a dozen guns from him from 2008-mid2009.

Screw that little punk. Midwest Gun Exchange has always done right by us.

Hell Chad went so far to throw midwest under the bus after my wifes incident with him.

He is a shifty liar. I'm done with ZX.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom