• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • iSaladbar

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 5, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    I tried to stop in today but did not know you were not open on Mondays!

So I went down the street (cough freedom cough) since I was already out and about and we were SO happy to walk in with happy workers and being helped immediately!!!!
    Said no one ever. :lmfao:

I have purchased with you guys at gun shows before and I must say I was beyond pleased with the experience. I am looking forward to doing business with you in the near future. Thank you for coming to The Fort! :thumbsup:

Bobby

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    Muncie/New Castle
    Oh how i wish there was a ZX in Noblesville!

You and me both!!!! My first ever gun purchase was from ZX Guns in 2008. I haven't found a better Indiana gunshop since in terms of pricing AND selection. The new location still about two hours away for me. ZX, any plans to open a third store in East Central Indiana? I would stop shopping over the Internet and just buy from you instead if you were less than an hour away! Hint, hint! :):

Lunati

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Warsaw
    Stopped in today with some co-workers. Nicest shop in Ft. Wayne, and as posted above, I'm glad I have the FREEDOM to shop elsewhere now...

P.S. I saw 1k of 5.56 PMC sitting on a shelf. Not sure if it was for sale or not. They also had some PMC 308 as well.

mattritchie238

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    I could not be more impressed by talking with the owner on Saturday when I stopped in. Great business ethics, customer service, prices, and selection! +1 for sure!

ZX Gun

ZX Gun
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Stopped in today with some co-workers. Nicest shop in Ft. Wayne, and as posted above, I'm glad I have the FREEDOM to shop elsewhere now...

P.S. I saw 1k of 5.56 PMC sitting on a shelf. Not sure if it was for sale or not. They also had some PMC 308 as well.

If it is on the shelf, it is for sale. We have no trophies.

brew45

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 13, 2012
    I stopped by on Thursday and checked out some nice 1911s and some pre panic priced AR's. Hoping to make a purchase next week!

Top Bottom