• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dtrap

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Well I like my 0350 but I am just not a fan of carrying it in my pocket since it makes it hard for me to get stuff in and out. I decided I needed a sheath for it but it had to be an easy on and off sheath and still keep the knife up out of the way, nice and close to the body. I decided to go with a paddle style sheath for ease of removal and the ability to put it anywhere on my hip depending on what else I might be carrying. Well here's what I ended up with, used a new material called holstex and it looks pretty sweet.

47f6deb9ac39538e9d058d20203b7ca5_zpsccbf5804.jpg

9a059926517f2a2116213e52d129cf6a_zps142b2c9d.jpg

bd19701cd7207acefee96f8f4c033f86_zps8bab0a33.jpg

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    hmmmmm I didnt think I would like it, but I actually do. I would lose the pocket clip though, well, at least remove it ;)

Dtrap

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Indianapolis
    hmmmmm I didnt think I would like it, but I actually do. I would lose the pocket clip though, well, at least remove it ;)

I will still use the pocket clip as needed when the sheath gets in the way or if I am wanting to conceal the knife more like if I'm wearing dress pants with my shirt tucked in. I wanted to keep the carry options as versatile as possible.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Looks like that knife is set up for right-side tip-up carry...correct?

Currently, my 0350 is set up for left-side tip up carry.

The belt-mount is removable / reversible from the look of it - right? So perhaps a knife set up like mine could potentially be carried on the right side...

Just kind of thinking out loud...

-J-

Dtrap

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Looks like that knife is set up for right-side tip-up carry...correct?

Currently, my 0350 is set up for left-side tip up carry.

The belt-mount is removable / reversible from the look of it - right? So perhaps a knife set up like mine could potentially be carried on the right side...

Just kind of thinking out loud...

-J-

This particular sheath is tip down carry. The paddle is not reversible because of the way it is formed. The entire sheath and paddle have a slight curve to fit against your body snugly. Yes yours could be carried on the right side the way you have it set up. I can pretty much set one up any way someone prefers.

Top Bottom