• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • racer77

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2012
    its kinda like the word "tactical". marketing ploy to sell more. 50$ tactical underware vs 5$ fruit of the loom....

t413

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 3, 2010
    NE IN
    I find it funny that the Green Critical Defence Zombie Max Ammo cost less than the Red Critical Defence Ammo and yet people still buy the more expensive Red Critical Defence Ammo because it does not have "Zombie" on the box.

dbd870

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2009
    Winchester needs to maret their Sivertips as werewolf loads.....now where do we go for vampires....

The Glockantuan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2012
    Does anyone actually load this into their defense carry weapon(s)? I bought a box of the 12-gauge the other day, and we got on the subject at work today if you actually used these for self-defense.

The general consensus [at work] was if you did, then the prosecution would chew you up and spit you out for using a "Zombie round" on a human for defense.

Thoughts? Has there actually ever been a case where an individual had to use self defense but had zombie rounds loaded?

:dunno:

Papa

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Ohio
    When there's a zombie apocalypse your all welcome at my place!

PICT0016.jpg

The Glockantuan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2012
    It does look cool and the art on the box is nifty BUT its for dem zombies so stock up

Pretty nifty video on cheaper than dirt

AMM-2461 - .223 Remington Hornady ZOMBIE Max Z-MAX 55 Grain 20 Round Box 3240 fps "Zombie Defense Ammunition"

Lol, after seeing that video I think I'll just leave six in my side saddle on my 870; and if I'm ever in a situation where I'll already have used the 6 in the tube, well, gotta do what ya gotta do to protect yourself and family. :rockwoot:

mtb1981

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2012
    the 9mm version is 115grain vs 135 for the critical defense. The CD is also slightly less tapered bullet than the zombie. I'll post a pic later if I get a sec. They are also $16 vs $24 per box.

Top Bottom