• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zoglog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    Hendricks Co
    i need to get into reloading before it happens so i can reuse my brAss and keep kicking A**. Hopefully my buddies who are also armed to the teeth arent affected and we can have a fun time shooting fish in a barrel

MeltonLaw

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Downtown Indy
    Just a note from playing one too many zombie shooting games. BEWARE of the yard shark!!! These dastardly zombies are created by reanimation of a person who is unable to walk or by the effect that high explosives have on the lower extremities of already walking zombies. Such creepy crawlers might be slower than their lumbering peers but they are just as deadly.

jjohnisme

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 11, 2009
    Brownsburg
    i need to get into reloading before it happens so i can reuse my brAss and keep kicking A**. Hopefully my buddies who are also armed to the teeth arent affected and we can have a fun time shooting fish in a barrel

I'm right with you Zoggy. We'll grab our AR's and go back to back, just like in the movies!

But really, i wouldn't mind an afternoon on a rooftop just pegging zed-heads all day. Great target practice.

alxjmrk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Indy, Nora area
    There is a legitimate book on Zombie survival if anyone out there is interested. It talks about the virus and what we need to do to survive an epidemic like this. I think if we are prepared for zombies then we will surely be prepared if it ever comes to Martial Law.

i was just given this for my birthday. started to read it, and im becoming convinced it could be a reality

84VETTE

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Salem
    I have been planning on what to do in several different scenarios of a zombie outbreak for atleast 2 years, ever since Dawn of the Dead became my favorite movie and the Resident Evil games being my favorites.

84VETTE

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Salem
    When I come to think of it, most all of my guns are set up more towards killing a zombie rather than deer or things a normal person would hunt. That's usually one of the things that helps me decide on buying a new gun (does it hols alot of ammo and can it decapitate something).

Kbowers9

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Salem
    I feel strongly that when zombies attack I will be well prepared. I have some of the most common weapons, so ammo after I run out will be easy to find. I have enough beer and liqour to keep me excited about killing the infected dead for quite a while. Experience with Resident Evil will definitly help me out as well. I also have a stockpile of ramen and canned soups that will last me quite some time. Cant wait for the day that this actually does happen......Well maybe I can. :biggun:

ShooterLee

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    I, personally, hate zombies. If, by some misfortune, zombies do attack, I feel like I have the wit and supplies to outmaneuver the undead. I have no problem running an all out massacre, aided by my trusty 1100 and my well armed posse, on these hopeless brain-eaters.

CVictor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    Crown Point
    Using the zombie excuse to buy more guns and ammo FTW! I now have 2000 rounds .223, 9mm, and .45 as well as another couple hundred 12 gauge. Me and my GF always joke about this, she says I wouldn't survive, I call her a n00b and tell her without me she'd never make it with just a knife:ar15:.

That's what I want to know. Assuming a real zombie apocalypse, how can we know that anything we've seen in zombie films holds true?
    It's in a movie, doesn't it have to be true?:D
    What if head shots don't kill zombies! What next?
    A bullet to the face/mouth will ensure they can't bite you :yesway::laugh:

633492362875039196-this-thread.jpg

Dennis0130

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2009
    Goshen, IN
    I don't know how i missed this thread. I think if zombies hit I'll be able to hold them off. I'm going to use the basic rules learned in Zombieland and I'll get to put my Cod:WaW Nazi Zombie skillz to the test.:rockwoot:

shftn6

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    NW Monroe Co.
    Hilarious! Love that British humor! Noticed that since their Nanny State has confiscated all of their guns, they're reduced to fighting their zombies with sticks and such. I kept thinking "just shoot 'em"!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom