• ...and so much more!
  • Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    any one else have zombie dreams?

for the past couple of weeks i have been having zombie dreams and they always take place in the city, but i live way out in the sticks. whats does it mean? right when i wakeup im reaching for my gun and looking out my windows and clearing my house and when i get back in bed the dream picks up right where it left off. last night this happened 4 times. i first woke up at midnight then 1 then 3 then 4:30. this is the first time i have ever had a dream pick up where it left off 4 times and i have never had a dream do that at all not even having one dream pickup where it left off. why cant that happen when im having the dream where im at the beach getting ready to do the do with the world hottest women and right be fore its gets going i wake up? are these dreams telling me something? do i need to be stocking up when SHTF? ive had this running through my head all day. where can i find the zombie survival guide? i need to be ready if these dreams become real, and i have had many dreams that became real, luckly they werent bad dreams but these zombie dreams are getting me worried especially since they all coinside each other over a span of many weeks.

Seancass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Near Whiteland, IN
    Usually means you're spending too much time on sites like this. Don't forget, there is a whole lot of internet out there. After you spend a couple hours on here, try poking around the rest of the web. After a little bit, you'll get bored and come back here, but it's good to explore a little.

exar

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    :chillout:

Maybe you should see a psych if this is causing you to lose many hours of sleep in a night. Not sleeping will really start to get to you in a bad way. It causes you to be more impaired than alcohol.

BTW..I hope you're living alone, cus that would scare the bejeezus out of me, as well as really **** me off, if some guy was clearing my house every few hours in the middle of the night.

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    I will not comment on my first thoughts after reading this... However my son and I were at Borders and saw the Zombie Survival guide on sale there. I grabbed it and started thumbing threw it giggling thinking it had to be some sort of comedic spoof on the subject. Then I slowly placed it back on the shelf and stealthily backed away as it seemed to try and be a serious take on Zombies. Things like their origin, and methodology of thinking to their physiology and physical attributes. No matter how much fun the scene from night of the living dead shooting zombie celebrity lookalikes from the roof of the gun shop might seem. It is fantasy....JC :popcorn:

CandRFan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Kokomo
    According to the Zombie Survival Guide, an M1 carbine is a great choice for fighting zombies.

I'm set. I've got two and plenty of ammo. :D

exar

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    zombie_thread.jpg

Nighty, night!!! Don't let the bed zombies bite!!

Top Bottom