• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • linkpimp

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    So-Cal ~ Huntington Beach
    Hey Shooter thank you for the welcome sir but you but you don't have to sugar coat it for me.. LOL.LOL… Actually I found this place like I did with the M4 site, I was just researching the web for inspiration and ideas and I happen to stumble on this and had a GREAT time reading your comments on it.

Hey guys.. For what it worth, I really don't care if you bad talk it, at least it might give me inspiration on something else I’m doing.. Please if you don't like it say so and if you can tell me what you don't like about it (that my friend!) would be even better..

Anyway…

Thank you all for your time and I really didn’t mean to intrude on your space..

Link..

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    Hey Shooter thank you for the welcome sir but you but you don't have to sugar coat it for me.. LOL.LOL… Actually I found this place like I did with the M4 site, I was just researching the web for inspiration and ideas and I happen to stumble on this and had a GREAT time reading your comments on it.

Hey guys.. For what it worth, I really don't care if you bad talk it, at least it might give me inspiration on something else I’m doing.. Please if you don't like it say so and if you can tell me what you don't like about it (that my friend!) would be even better..

Anyway…

Thank you all for your time and I really didn’t mean to intrude on your space..

Link..

The only people who intrude here are those who have nothing to contribute.
    You are more than welcome here regardless of where you are from.
    Judging from the trees I'm pretty sure it isn't Indiana. :D

Thunder219

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 10, 2010
    not my taste but i think you did a good job on it....keep up the good work...maybe i would like the glock. i say post up when you get it done.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Bump with my new favorite:
    DSC014691.JPG

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    Personally, I like anything that involves skulls! ;)

You could get some very interesting photos of it in a cemetery. I think I prefer the rifle with the darker skulls on the drak grey background.

Top Bottom