• ...and so much more!
  • .45 Dave

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    I tried to watch the news report but the sound was out of sync with their lips. There was also a lot of martial arts involved. But Jackie Chan never showed up so I turned it back to old reruns of Sienfeld.:dunno:

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    No bath salts or reefer. Only baijiu (tastes like lighter fluid).

Drunk Chinese Man Tackles & Bites Woman’s Face in Wenzhou – chinaSMACK

每逢佳节就抽筋:
    The zombie virus has spread to China… I’m gonna buy a gun and shoot zombies…

That's the ticket!

And the wrong idea:

薛定讹之猫:
    When encountering a situation like this, one should turn off the motor, lock the door, stay still in the car. And call 110 [911] for help!

If anything, the Chinese police are ill-equipped to deal with zombie outbreaks.

Last edited:

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    I can come to only one conclusion now that face biting has occurred all the way in China...

It must be something in the air. The sunspots might be to blame, or the dust from a comet's tale. Perhaps some form of rabies or rage is being transmitted by mosquitos even. But, the result will be a real "zombie" outbreak if this trend continues.

We won't be able to go anywhere without the fear of "the infected" trying to eat our faces. Luckily a bight doesn't seem to transmit the "rage" currently, but that could change, since the gestation period could be years (like rabies) instead if minutes, like it is in the movies. We must always be prepared to double tap random strangers, or even friends, if this becomes an outbreak.

Trust no one. Make sure they can speak sanely, and if they start barking, you know what may need done! Well, wait, I guess my rules of engagement haven't really changed--if someone near me starts barking my hand would be on the gun, regardless of all this zombie stuff...

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    I keep telling you people, it's those da** Reavers that had infiltrated our planet! Hey, I got this from Jetgirl, so it's got to be true :D

five5toad

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 1, 2012
    Greater Indy Metro
    Here we go... It's the old open dong carry versus conceal dong carry debate.

Sadly, the general public behaves about the same for dong concealment as it does for pistols. A lot of people look at you the same way for both. They cover their childrens' eyes and bolt to the next isle. Personally, I try to keep the ol' 1911 trimed and tidy for a pleasant presentation.;)

Kmcinnes

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    Hendricks County
    Sadly, the general public behaves about the same for dong concealment as it does for pistols. A lot of people look at you the same way for both. They cover their childrens' eyes and bolt to the next isle. Personally, I try to keep the ol' 1911 trimed and tidy for a pleasant presentation.;)

Your gun is a metrosexual? Lol

DerekBogie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2012
    zombie apacolypse is near. im thinking of making one of those pop can motors to run a few select items just in case we lose power when they come.

Top Bottom