• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rabbitdave

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Zionsville, IN
    OK, clicked on the banner add for the ZIP .22lr. love the fact that you can use 10/22 mags in a pistol, that you can change it into an SBR by adding a stock, or mounting it on a rail....but WHY? Why would you want a .22lr on your rifle and add a pound to the front of the gun.

The only though I would have is if you are out of rifle ammo and you don't want to transition to a pistol, break out the .22lr to slow them down. Other than that, it's just a fun gun.

With that all said...I want one.

Here is a link
    Zip Factory The Future of Fun

SolubleSpork

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    Granger and Purdue
    I mean, I don't know that there is really much a point to it other than people might find it interesting enough to buy. I mean, ergonomically, the thing looks like it would be awkward to hold IMHO. A pistol using 10/22 mags though seems like it would be great but I honestly would prefer to use the factory 10 rounds over the bx-25s and such just because I feel a pistol could be designed better around the smaller mag.

Psode27

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2011
    Rochester
    If there is a way to get it with a threaded barrel, I think I may need one! Look like fun little guns, however kinda pointless. I'm not sure either what advantage there is to attaching it to a larger rifle. With an MSRP of 200$ though I'm very curious about it anyway.

jtmason15

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 23, 2012
    Grant County
    I see no point in owning one whatsoever. But that doesn't mean that I dont want one. I think they are the coolest little things. Plus I like that you can use them as a secondary weapon on the bottom of a AR or something. Just because they don't look practical doesn't mean that they won't sell. I am going to see if I can find one online sometime.

Top Bottom