• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JLL101

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    The following was extracted from the original poster's documents. It is a very good summary of the known facts of the Zimmerman Martin case just prior to the shooting and the the subsequent events that lead to his indictment and trial. This case shows just how much we are all at risk if we are involved in a shooting incident.

" ... did George Zimmerman do right?

... He shot the man trying to murder him. ...

As the evidence sits, I can come to no other conclusion than Trayvon Martin needed to be shot "right now." Trayvon Martin attacked George Zimmerman, broke his nose, knocked him to the ground, and began savagely beating him, including bouncing his head off the concrete. George Zimmerman cried for help 14 times over 38-seconds, and he took that beating until, according to his account, Martin threated his life and attempted to grab his gun. ... the facts today indicate clear cut self-defense. The arriving officers knew it, the original investigators knew it, and the original State's Attorney knew it. That's why he wasn't charged. There simply was NO case.

... sometimes a "perfect storm" occurs and the righteous are thrown to the lions. People have agendas ... and when those agendas are contrary to our actions, we can, at best, expect friction. At worst, annihilation. When people in power demand heads, heads roll. The Zimmerman case was politicized. That's it in a nutshell. Agendas trumped all.

... In the macro-picture, those prosecuting him - the lawyers and politicians (including the President), media whores like Nancy Grace, and race-baiting pimps like Al Sharpton - all bare responsibility ... They did it for their own personal gain. Not for justice, not for Trayvon, but for lucre, votes, fame, power...and ratings. Shame on them all."

It is a risk I am willing to take to protect my family and me. I absolutely agree with Zimmerman's actions based on the information as presented and I would have, if possible, done the same thing. The subsequent consequences would be the what they would be.

Glock21

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    IL
    The following was extracted from the original poster's documents. It is a very good summary of the known facts of the Zimmerman Martin case just prior to the shooting and the the subsequent events that lead to his indictment and trial. This case shows just how much we are all at risk if we are involved in a shooting incident.

It is a risk I am willing to take to protect my family and me. I absolutely agree with Zimmerman's actions based on the information as presented and I would have, if possible, done the same thing. The subsequent consequences would be the what they would be.

Me, too.

Top Bottom