• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KPierce

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 7, 2008
    Jeffersonville
    The vastness of the stupidity that is the whole PC fandango makes my head hurt. My hope is that the parents with the support of the deaf community, seeks and removes these PC robots from their school system.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Teachers are democrats, & they will be idiots

Except the ones that aren't democrats or idiots. We've got to remember that it isn't only democrats that have a good share of the stupid, it is everyone. We're all idiots in someone's eyes. The school board and the teachers are full of stupid. I'd be willing to bet some people involved in the stupid have differing political views.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Sin-city Tokyo
    Looks like they got tired of being rightfully called dumbasses...

School district reverses decision on deaf student signing name

tumblr_m2h9sq7eMm1r18yr7o1_500.jpg

:rolleyes: :xmad: :rolleyes:

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    In a perfect world, it would be noted that this pack of idiots DID change their minds on the issue, but ANYONE who had ANYTHING to do with the original decision, would be tarred, feathered, and be forced to turn over every asset they have to the victim of this stupidity, then be forced to live in squalor for the remainder of their natural lives. Maybe then other dumb asses would get the ****ing picture.

Iroquois

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2011
    So this kid is being forced to learn a whole new language because the morons at this school
    are so intolerant. Sounds like a civil rights case to me.
    I can guess how this happened...some candyass ignats saw the kid signing and misinterpreted
    what was happening. They complained to the principle who took the complaint at face value
    before asking the kids teacher what was up. The parents were told he had to stop making this gesture
    as the principle didn't know he was signing his own name. Once the accusation was made
    the school didn't want to look stupid so they refuse to back down.(even with an explanation)
    The whole thing went viral...and the school realised they looked like Nazis.
    So they "compromised " by making little 3 year old hunter learn to sign all over again.
    I have no idea if this is the story in fact...but I bet the I'm not too far off track.
    The school did something ignorant and a 3 year old will bear the brunt.

Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    I SUDDENLY remember something I did in middle school. I lived in Chicago and it was the 6th grade I think. We had a huge group project that involves reading sci fi books and mashing them all together into one story Avengers like story and either video record it, or do the sketch in class. And it involved USING PROP guns! Yeah toys mostly that you'd buy at the stores that back then, didn't even look like real guns like today's toys, but we did it. Some of us even did the sketch in class and brought the toy guns and we mostly shoot at each other with nerf darts.

We played with toys guns in SCHOOL!

Indy Wing Chun

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    NE Side of Indy
    I'm on the school's side with this one. I mean, c'mon, they have a policy in place and if you don't like it, don't go there. This one is clearly a case in favor of the school district. You people just can't understand that rules are in place for a reason.*

*If you don't know where to put the purple then I'll tell you where you can put your sign-language name!

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    We need zero tolerance rules because actually thinking about stuff is hard. Zero tolerance rules let us get back to texting what we think about snookies latest shoe choice. If not for zero tolerance, we would have to use critical thinking skills and that is just soooooo conservative.

Top Bottom