Apr 10, 2009
    Rensselaer
    Hey Jeff, there's still room on your list for Julie Goloski
    ST_M&PJG_10022008B.jpg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    Granite Falls, NC
    Mine are all women I know, and I'm not listing the names on the off chance that one or more of them knows I post here.

Random celebrities are all well and good...but if we're wishing here, there's a couple of friends I've wanted to nail since I first knew what that meant. Just got stuck in the "friend zone".

Lilsoup

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Lisa (my loving wife, and best friend)
    Desiree ( my spoiled a** 11 year old daughter)
    Alexis ( my spoiled a** 6 year old daughter)

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Mine are all women I know, and I'm not listing the names on the off chance that one or more of them knows I post here.

Random celebrities are all well and good...but if we're wishing here, there's a couple of friends I've wanted to nail since I first knew what that meant. Just got stuck in the "friend zone".

No, it means you haven't tried hard enough. :twocents:

AAAAAYYYYY!:cool:

:popcorn:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Well, they're all married now, so in good conscience, I can't try anymore. Now, if things go sour and they need a shoulder to cry on....:cool:

Yeah, my best friend's fiancee is a kinky beast and always has been. Not so much of a dbag as to hit on her, but I do bite my knuckles every time she turns around.

Yep!! pretty sure there are laws against that, Unless you live in Mississippi :D

Not what I meant.
    So, you too, are doing it wrong.

I ALSO FOURTH KARI BYRON.
    She can bust my myth any damned day, man.

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I married my top choice. Absolutely the best. No sarcasm. No brag. Just fact. ;)

When you have Ferrari in the garage, why go window shopping for a Hyundai?:dunno:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I am shocked . . . SHOCKED! And appalled!

I am shocked and appalled by the blatant objectification of human beings in this topic.

You people really disappoint me. You should show more respect for the people you claim to admire as well as yourselves.

We must learn to respect our bodies and those of the other humans who share our home here on Mother Earth. These wanton displays of lewd and lacivious intent must end! END, I say!

Furthermore, I can't in good conscience continue in this topic without saying to the newbies reading this that the preceding lines should have been in purple, but that would have been too obvious.

Top Bottom