• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • linkpimp

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    So-Cal ~ Huntington Beach
    I grow up in Nor cal on a 120 ace farm, we had pigs, sheep, goats, horses, chickens, etc, etc. then as life progressed on I moved to S0-Cal and have been here for the last 20 + years.. I'm an extremely active member in just about every forum in Cali that worth anything and pretty much know all of the gun related laws.. So if anyone has any questions or would like something cleared up please feel free to ask away..

for what it worth.. The grass is always greener thou.... :popcorn:

I've had the opportunity to travel pretty much through every state and I can tell you from first hand, it not that great here and I and tons of people I know are dying to get out of this ses pool.. Here a few examples of the bad.. Just a few I’m sorry I don’t have hours.. :):

Traffic.. It takes on average 60-90 min to travel 30 miles on the high way
    Smog alerts= Don’t go outside today because the air is hazardous to your health
    Illegal’s - EVERYWHERE...
    Cost of housing.. The average home in my area is now around $700.000 that's an 8-10,000 sqft lot, 2000 sqft home. two years ago it was just about $900,000.00.. IMO it's only really worth around $200,000.00
    Unemployment is really around 21%
    For me to drive to the range to go shooting takes me 1-2 hrs each way
    Our season consist of the following: :rolleyes:
    · Fire season
    · Flood season
    We really don't have a winter, fall, or spring.
    Pot is going to be legal here just so we can pay our debt.. totally pathetic IMO..
    A government that is actively destroying every freedom we have.
    Etc, etc, etc..

Or you can look at it this way: ;)

It’s a nice place to visit but you DON'T want to live here.. Hahahaha..

Link..

Last edited:

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Had a aunt that lived in Riverside most of her life, visited her once. Then 2 years ago visited a friend in the Valley an spent the week at Sequia National Park....You can't believe the trees!!!!!!!!!! We hiked up to the Boole Tree....over 300 feet tall, it took me 60 one yard steps to walk around it...when people first took pictures of them no one back east believed them until they sawed one down in pieces, railroaded it back an put an reassembled it......they are the 8th wonder, wish everyone could see them...too bad the political climate sucks so bad out there.

picture.php

This is my friend Lorrie at the Boole Tree...Now find the tallest tree in IN an times that by about 5 an you have how tall these trees are, an they wiegh up to 20 blue whales...one tree can build 60 homes.

Top Bottom