• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ruger7722

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    indy
    my ride w/ my chad hittle sticker.f... the entertainers and athletes,pay the heroes.in memory of westfield fire fighter 107 chad hittle
    harley001.jpg

IN_Varmntr

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    DeKalb County
    I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you play in a lot of deep mud and water.:D

Just a little! :D

It's all tore apart right now. Since that picture, I've put 29.5" tires on it.

Other than that I'm...
    Converting it from carburetion to EFI
    Installing a 727cc big bore kit with a +4mm stroker crank (total of about 747ccs)
    Wet Nitrous Oxide
    Building a 4" lift

And after it's all done I'll be pushing close to 85HP at the wheels with the Nitrous. The motor will be built (by me) to withstand a pretty big hit of Nitrous.

Anywho, I'll make a new thread about it...

Skoty

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    My baby RIP. 2001 VW GTi 3.2l VR6 Turbo. 396hp 374ft lb torque. Roll cage, coilovers etc etc. Now in a scrap yard in Ohio. Thanks to some douche that thought it was cool to drink and drive.
    drewwreck.jpg

My current ride, 2001 Jetta 2.slow with a slushbox. Only changes are all interior headliner, pillars, door cards and noise making stuff. Its just my getting around car. Still wondering what next project is going to be.
    100_0457.jpg

clickclickboom

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2008
    Crashes are always entertaining. Here is a winter ride of mine that got smacked by some idiot that ran a stop sign at 70mph+ ( on a 35 mph road):

IMG_1002.jpg

IMG_1001.jpg

If he would have hit me about 8 inches rearward, it would have hit the tire and flipped. As it was I spun a near 360 in the intersection. Moron just passed a cop, could pulled out after him because of his speed he crested a hill and blasted me, running over a natural gas meter in the process.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    (you all put my rides to shame. But I love them anyway! :D)

This is what happens when you let a non-driving woman drive in Northern Indiana when it's just snowed 6" and she don't know how to drive in the snow and ice!!!! (Yes I still give her crap because I cry everytime I see these pictures....)

Astro.jpg

Astro2.jpg

This is what happens when love breaks your heart and you don't care anymore....
    101-0126_IMG.jpg

And this is what happens when a Project truck you traded a cell phone for becomes your daily driver! :D
    C10002.jpg

C10006.jpg

Skoty

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Wow thats a nasty looking crash. Hope nobody was hurt to bad

The drunk driver than hit me coming into my lane was totally fine. He is still in jail, apparently he was wanted previously for vehicular manslaughter. Go figure right?

I was the only person in the car on the way back from a VW show called Waterfest. I was knocked unconcious the minute he hit me. Airbags deployed and saved my life. I was in coma for around a month before I came back around. Apparently after the car rolled down the road for 30 feet I crawled out the window and laid next to my car. I broke my Ulna and Radius in my right arm, my left Tibia and cracked my left Femur. I am all good now though!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Just picked this up yesertday. 91 Z28. 78k miles. 100% original, and bone stock. Gm H.O. 330, T-56, TTII's, and various other bits my my old S-10 going in soon.
    DSC08522.jpg

That makes me wanna cry. I'll have to scan some pics of my 83 Berlinetta I had. That car had a bored out 350 small block with a 350 turbo tranny upgraded with a shift kit. Bright red just like this too. Only problem was it didn't have back brakes... I could sit at a stoplight in the winter snow and do a doughnut unless I threw it in neutral! :D

clickclickboom

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2008
    That makes me wanna cry. I'll have to scan some pics of my 83 Berlinetta I had. That car had a bored out 350 small block with a 350 turbo tranny upgraded with a shift kit. Bright red just like this too. Only problem was it didn't have back brakes... I could sit at a stoplight in the winter snow and do a doughnut unless I threw it in neutral! :D

thanks. It been very well taken care of. Interior is like new. Doesn't even have headers, exhaust or have the A.I.R. removed. Bone stock.

Just a little bit of rust starting on rear quarters, I'll probably get that touched up next winter. For now I'm just driving it whenever nice.

really need to order my mullet wig.

My brother had an 84 berlinetta with the wacky stereo. That thing was a real turd.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    thanks. It been very well taken care of. Interior is like new. Doesn't even have headers, exhaust or have the A.I.R. removed. Bone stock.

Just a little bit of rust starting on rear quarters, I'll probably get that touched up next winter. For now I'm just driving it whenever nice.

really need to order my mullet wig.

My brother had an 84 berlinetta with the wacky stereo. That thing was a real turd.

LOL Their collectors cars in all original condition from what I understand. The body on mine was flawless, but the motor and drivetrain were completely different. I think half the car is still sitting on a farm in Stilesville. Yea, I sold it to a friend who melted the carb to the intake and the intake to the block... :dunno: :xmad:

clickclickboom

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2008
    LOL Their collectors cars in all original condition from what I understand. The body on mine was flawless, but the motor and drivetrain were completely different. I think half the car is still sitting on a farm in Stilesville. Yea, I sold it to a friend who melted the carb to the intake and the intake to the block... :dunno: :xmad:

All the third gens are starting to bring money. Probably everybody my age that wanted one back in the day. Sounds like someone had a hell of a time with yours. LOL

I think next to the 67-69 cars, and with exception of the early 70's split bumpers, and 455 SD cars, they are the best looking F-body's every made. they're also fairly rare. in 91, there were about 12,000 Z28's. in 92 about 5,000. And as you can imagine, most of them have been beat their whole live's.

It took me better than a year to find one in good condition, relatively local, and decently priced. I was also only looking for a 91, 92

Top Bottom