Your plans for January 20th, 2009 (Inauguration Day)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Your plans for Inauguration Day

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

cougar_guy04

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    Lookin' for Galt's Gulch
    Going to work like any other day, getting a hair cut, then coming home. May hit the indoor range to give the 1911 a workout and order a few hundred rounds of ammo, some mags, and maybe a new holster.

Guess I'm not getting too uptight about it since I know there's nothing that can really be done to stop the "mandate for change".

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    NO!!

ALTERNATE - Watch the Inauguration while chanting 'Oh no we Diiiidn't!'

Or while chanting... "WHY GOD?!?!?! WHYYYYYYYYY??!?!?!?!?!"

And then crying....

Guess I'm not getting too uptight about it since I know there's nothing that can really be done to stop the "mandate for change".

I'd say otherwise but a few would construe that into something awful which wouldn't be my meaning but it wouldn't matter and therefore people would get upset and that wouldn't be the point but it wouldn't matter and people would bash me and I'd get upset and I'd bash right back and then I'd get banned and then I'd sign up under a different email and user ID and get banned again but this time from my IP and have wasted all this time and....

Let's just suffice it to say we agree to disagree... :D

Paul

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Brownsburg
    I will be going to class, then i will come home and a drink. I will probably watch the dumbass's speech though

ElkhartGunner

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Eklhart
    i throw trash for a living so i will be imagining that every bag i throw will be at obama. like hell if i would watch him on tv and just lie to a once great country(before jan 20 it was a great country)

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    I am not going near a TV or radio because I don't want to see it or hear it. Thank god I don't work on Tuesdays because I work with alot of people that think he is god and I am sure that is all they will be talking about.
    I am just going to bury myself in a home improvement project, and take a little brake to go online and order some spare 20 round mags for my M1A and some spare 15 round mags for my Glock 22. I remember how much those mags were in the last ban.
    Then when my wife gets home I will take her to Mi Ranchito's for a couple margaritas. Then hopefully when I wake up Wednesday it will be the morning of Nov.4 and Obama winning was just a nightmare.

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    I voted for prayer, which is a continuation of what I have been doing since 11/6/08.

My change to #3 would be = "Watch the Inauguration while muttering 'WTF have we gotten ourselves into'"

I will alternate the praying with shots of something made in Kentucky or Tennessee. Tuesday 1/21 is going to be a rough day at work.

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    I voted for prayer, which is a continuation of what I have been doing since 11/6/08.

My change to #3 would be = "Watch the Inauguration while muttering 'WTF have we gotten ourselves into'"

I will alternate the praying with shots of something made in Kentucky or Tennessee. Tuesday 1/21 is going to be a rough day at work.

Which could actually be a blessing - in a way. (a "painful" escape from real llife. Diminished ability to think of where our country is headed - even for a few hours. :D)

Top Bottom