• ...and so much more!
  • finity

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Auburn
    uh huh.

Who knows may be there's more stupid kids out there with felonies, who knows what they really did, you can help get guns. I hope they all live near you.

I'm too busy being cute to do favors for felons. Glad to hear jail helped him, I'm all for it. More jail the better.

Come on now Jack,

You didn't answer the question.

Have you or anyone in your immediate circle of family/friends ever done anything that you/they could have been arrested for but just didn't get caught?

Are you perfect, a liar or a hypocrite? Take you pick.

Be man enough to stand behind your rude, obnoxious & ridiculous comments.

SO WHICH ARE YOU?

I see what you mean there about more jail being better, though.

I'm all for life sentences for even the most minor trangressions (yours included...unless, of course, you're perfect :dunno:).

That should only be for felonies you say? Well, heck, we'll just make EVERYTHING a felony & then we won't have to be confused about that whole "the punishment fits the crime" crap.

And yes, I have to admit, you are the "cutest" person I've ever heard.

You should be proud of your accomplishment.

:rolleyes:

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Your Opinion on Unlicensed Carry?

This thread is very strange, and the question even stranger. A black powder pistol is not a firearm. There is no prohibition in Indiana Code from carrying one. Therefore there is no unlicensed carry.

Am I missing something? :dunno:

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Come on now Jack,

Have you or anyone in your immediate circle of family/friends ever done anything that you/they could have been arrested for but just didn't get caught?

Are you perfect, a liar or a hypocrite? Take you pick.

Be man enough to stand behind your rude, obnoxious & ridiculous comments.

SO WHICH ARE YOU?

I see what you mean there about more jail being better, though.

I'm all for life sentences for even the most minor trangressions (yours included...unless, of course, you're perfect :dunno:).

That should only be for felonies you say? Well, heck, we'll just make EVERYTHING a felony & then we won't have to be confused about that whole "the punishment fits the crime" crap.

And yes, I have to admit, you are the "cutest" person I've ever heard.

You should be proud of your accomplishment.

:rolleyes:

I am proud of them. I never thought simply NOT helping stupid kids who commit felonies to get and carry guns would be something to be proud of some day, but I never dreamed I'd ever pay a $1.48 for one steel washer either.:dunno:

If I ever made any rude, stupid or ridiculous comments, similar to the ones you make, I would be happy to stand behind them. You've got that spot blocked up pretty good though. I'm not too worried about it, I'll just stick to being cute. You can take care of the Guns 4 Bums business.

finity

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Auburn
    Come on now Jack,

Are you perfect, a liar or a hypocrite? Take your pick.

Chirp, chirp, chirp....

I knew you wouldn't...

I guess we all know why...

snowman46919

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Marion
    You got a mouse in your pocket?

No I am pretty sure with the whole 6 degrees of separation thing we could make you a party to just about any sort of impropriety. But that goes for just about anyone that casts a judgement on someone else and then it just becomes an ego measuring contest. Not taking sides just stating facts, can we get back to the thread now?

Kurr

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2011
    Jefferson County
    Semperfiusmc,

It IS considered a firearm under Indiana Code. It is NOT considered a handgun under Indiana Code.

Serious Violent Felons may NOT have one. That is the only restrictions I have found , besides school properties.

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Semperfiusmc,

It IS considered a firearm under Indiana Code. It is NOT considered a handgun under Indiana Code.

Serious Violent Felons may NOT have one. That is the only restrictions I have found , besides school properties.

Fair enough, but my point stands. It is not a handgun. It's carry is not regulated. Therefore there can be no unlicensed carry.

Whether it is wise to carry or not I'll leave to the Glock, S&W, and XD guys.

snowman46919

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Marion
    Fair enough, but my point stands. It is not a handgun. It's carry is not regulated. Therefore there can be no unlicensed carry.

Whether it is wise to carry or not I'll leave to the Glock, S&W, and XD guys.
    You forgot SR9, 226, and the whole wheel gun circus freaks out of there. I think Steve Earle made about the best statement about cap and ball guns:

Steve Earle-Devil's Right Hand said:
    My very first pistol was a cap and ball colt
    Shoots as fast as lightnin' but it loads a might slow
    It loads a might slow, and soon I found out
    It'll get you into trouble but it can't get you out

Top Bottom