• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vamptepes

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 20, 2013
    Eagledale
    Going to work on getting a Browning Hi power. Lightly customized and maybe engraved slightly as a anniversary gift. The little lady loves them and we don't own one yet.

macafly

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    thinking about BP revolver. Make my own BP for fireworks and thought it would be another method of plinking. Been looking at a few models at Cabela's. Any suggestions?
    Cheers

MordecuS

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Mooresville
    If you shoot one of the upgraded ones your bank account will not thank you.;) These guns really become addicting and when you get one fully upgraded they are just amazing. We will probably shoot later this week. I will send you a PM.

Birds Away is a great CZ resource on these boards. He speaks the truth. As a fellow CZ addict (in no small part due to the wisdom he has shared with me in the past), I can confirm their addictiveness.

tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    It was going to be a Glock 42 .380 last night, but the LGS had sold it. I feel like I am an opportunity buyer, so whatever strikes my fancy at the time. I have a long list of guns I want, both pistols and revolvers as well as long guns, so it does not pay for me to be picky.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    He's a nice guy and so is his friend Losee. Because of them, I have dreams of buying a SP-01 Shadow Target... But alas, my budget won't allow it for awhile anyway. LOL. $1250 to get it just right.

Thanks, Greg and back atcha! We do love to let folks shoot our CZs. We haven't been very good at keeping the secret.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Losey says he's willing to waive the requirement for you, lol. Sure, the weather is supposed to moderate a bit weekend after next. Depending on schedules we should be able to by the end of the month.

mashtatatoz

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 28, 2014
    Hancock County
    I'm a bad impulse buyer. I'll think "I want this gun." I go to the store, hold it, and fall in love with a different gun I had no intention of looking at, then walk out with it. Luckily I have really liked all the guns I buy on a whim.

Csquared

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2014
    Vigo County
    I think mine will be a Walther PPS.. I recently purchased a PPQ, which I love so far. I'm a small guy though so I think the PPS will be much easier to CC. I'm also anxious to try the paddle mag release.

I guess you could say I'm a Walther nut? Lol

mugable

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    I'm hoping to be buying a Ruger SR1911 in the near future. Or a similarly priced nice 1911.
    I still need to move a couple of my current firearms before i can.. pull the trigger.. on the purchase.
    I love buying guns but I'm trying to avoid going into debt or forcing myself into a ramen diet.

Top Bottom