• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sumphead

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Coal Creek, IN
    Wife carries Walther PK380, prefers to shoot Walther P22. My daughter shoots anything except the yugo mauser. They both shoot ARs like ammo is free and both prefer the EOTech over traditional optics. Dang, I just realized my ladies are expensive...

top hat 45

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    northern shelby co.
    my daughter, missy b, likes to shoot her lasered 38 j frame s&w, her 9mm, 357,44 mag, my AR's, all the bench guns, the jacks, and all bobcats steel, and out to 700+ yds.

sorry about the not so definite answer.....daryll

MCrupe

Plinker
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Kendallville
    My wife has a S&W 9mm and a Sig 22 but for some reason she prefers to shoot my full size Bersa Thunder Pro 9mm. It has better balance and a lot less recoil IMO than the S&W and the 22 just feels weak in comparison. All her words :) I am one lucky man oh and she prefers shooting zombie targets

Last edited:

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    Her favorite to shoot? I think its a toss up between her Taurus 44 Tracker and my 1911, her favorite to carry? She tends to favor her LCR 38 Spl and SW BG380, but has a few others that she has been known to rotate in, as her wardrobe allows, up to her 44 or Taurus PT92.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Daughter used to be in love with a XD .40 but has since opted for a Bersa .380 with laser grip. Solely because its easier for her to carry.

Dj15802

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Avon, IN
    My wife loves her Bersa Thonder .380. It's the first handgun she prefers over her Beretta 84. They both fit her small hands comfortably. And, I have to admit, the Bersa has been very reliable and accurate.

NastyNate

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2012
    Reelsville
    She shoots an old high point .380 i have. Shes a little scared of the XDm .45. She can out shoot my dad with his glock 22 and my brother with his glock 23 though!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Sig SP2022 in 9mm. I originally bought the gun for myself but it was promptly confiscated from me after she shot it for the first time.

Here's why she likes it:

• Ergonomics of the gun fit her hands perfectly
    • Recoil is almost non-existent even with self defense loads.
    • Controls are simple and she loves the decocker and the SA trigger.
    • 15+1 capacity. (you can get 17 round magazines for it as well)

In contrast she tried the Kel-tec PF9 and simply hated it. I'm glad she finally found the gun that she likes to shoot and carry.

Top Bottom