• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HavokCycle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Zionsville
    there is a resurgence in raw action movies the last few years, and the stars of yesterday are making reappearances.
    i tend to like them in their days now rather than in their prime, as they usually appear as more worn, beaten, older, retired, etc. expendables, and its sequel anyone?
    my faves:
    Bruce Willis, bar none. both in his prime and an older actor, he still brings intensity, dry humor (huge plus) relatability as an ordinary man in extraordinary situations.
    Schwarzenegger in his newer features. hes dropped the badass spectacle/few lines spoken, and shows himself as human, not as a Terminator. the Governator indeed.
    John Travolta, because every character he plays is an entirely lucid, down-to-earth psychopath.
    Jason Statham, because of his sheer coolness.

oh, and Liam Neeson, for bringing out the sheer badass-ness. esp for someone in their 50s.

whats yours?

500 mag

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    Indy
    When i was growing up i was really into Van Damme. haha, I wanted to know how to kick like him, do the splits on chairs, i even tried to grow my hair out like he had in Hard Target. haha Then i seen how he was in real life on tv one day and was embarrassed. And that was the end of that.

Top Bottom