• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    I am not going to go into details but my company bought another company based out of state (far away) and some of those positions moved out here.

One of these people drives a VW and is half gangster white boy half I hate my job type deal, comes into work with a back pack straped to his back, shirt half untucked ect ect, car still has the out of state plates and he is in his early 20's.

One of the executive parking spots has been empty for a while and apparently is parking in the parking lot with everyone else.

Since yesterday or Wed this bright person has decided to park there....... keep in mind there is two executive parking rows, he is parking in the row the closest to the building and is two spots away from the CEO!!!!!!!

No way they made this kid a big wig...... everyone is scratching their head...... maybe he just wants to get fired and go out with a bang?

Keep in mind that when he comes in most of the day shift people are gone so the row behined the executives is fairly open.....

I would post a picture but I don't think that would be smart.

As you might have guessed most of the cars that belong in the executive area are higher end cars...... then there is his VW.......

This thread will be updated......:popcorn:

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    VW's are very nice cars IMO, unless of course for the Golf's and Rabbit's :) I'm surprised any of the C's have not said anything.

5150-1983-Volkswagen-Rabbit.jpg

OAK

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    TH
    I don't know.... I park one spot away from the CEO of the company and I'm a nobody. I've been parking there for almost 2 years.

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    Assigned spots to park depending on where you rank in the company at your place of employment I take it? Maybe he is tryin to impress some women that come see him on lunch, he could of told them he is the assistant pimp. :D

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    1300 did you have the shop do it?!
    my old bmw had a bad alternator. they tried to charge me around 800 i think to replace it. went to nappa, got the replacement, had it replaced in maybe an hour... (was a 2002 530I)

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Assigned spots to park depending on where you rank in the company at your place of employment I take it? Maybe he is tryin to impress some women that come see him on lunch, he could of told them he is the assistant pimp. :D

The big wigs have an area that says executive parking only (each spot has a sign).... when i left after making this thread he was gone......... no way he is the son of the owner haha.

Now that I have thought about it I have driven and orange R32 once....... fun little cars.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom