• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    Oh yes this is shampoo from the Vet. It has helped but she still ahs very flaky skin. It looks dadruff. I do put cooked chicken in her food and I give her omega 3 fish oil pills too. She hates those. I am doing everything I know possible to help her. I really appreciate your advice.:D
    I jsut wish I could do more for her. I hate to see her scratch so much. I might end up taking to her a Vet dermatologist specailist that our Vet has already referred us to. I thougth I would try the diet and shampoo first.

At one year of age I had my male GSD's blood sent to a lab in California (forget their name) because of his allergic dermatitis. They ran an allergy panel and it came back with some twenty sensitivities to several plants and also human dander and also cat dander. They developed a targeted allergy serum that I injected him with every 22 days for the next 13 years. It worked! It was a $3000.00 investment but worth every penny.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Do it myself when ever they start to stink... They are fine once you get them in the tub but getting them there is an epic battle. And they won't shake untill after you give up hope and realize they are waiting for you to open up the shower curtain.

! twitty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    NE Indy
    Oh yes this is shampoo from the Vet. It has helped but she still ahs very flaky skin. It looks dadruff. I do put cooked chicken in her food and I give her omega 3 fish oil pills too. She hates those. I am doing everything I know possible to help her. I really appreciate your advice.:D
    I jsut wish I could do more for her. I hate to see her scratch so much. I might end up taking to her a Vet dermatologist specailist that our Vet has already referred us to. I thougth I would try the diet and shampoo first.

SHould try the Fresh N' Clean baking soda shampoo and condition. Don't ask me how i know.

Top Bottom