• ...and so much more!
  • Wabatuckian

Smith-Sights.com
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Wabash
    ... you mow your lawn find 50 rounds of brass... some of which have been embedded in the ground for about a year. :rolleyes:

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    We found .22lr cases earlier this year when we removed the carpet from the teenagers upstairs bedroom to put the wood flooring down.... I thought we picked 'em all up!!! We were shooting crows in the back field.:ar15:The elevated position (crows nest) worked great.

The vacuum cleaner didnt like them either....

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    ... you mow your lawn find 50 rounds of brass... some of which have been embedded in the ground for about a year. :rolleyes:

50?

I can count more than that under the porch swing. You ain't redneck until your daughter has complained about stepping on 22 brass you didn't find after shooting a 22 out the upstairs bathroom window.

Wabatuckian

Smith-Sights.com
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Wabash
    50 is the stuff I couldn't find after shooting... :D

Upstairs bathroom window? I prefer to go prone out the patio door.

Josh <><

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    OK I wasn't going to admit this but I have a small hole in the screen in my gun/reloading room window...

It was about 6:00 am and I was getting my stuff ready for a morning at the range when I saw 2 rabbits eating at my rabbit buffet (garden) I had the window open but didn't even think about the screen when I took the first shot. When the first rabbit fell I was following the second and realized what I did.

Serial Crusher

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Northwest Indiana
    I've done the same thing. Good that it was apparently a metal screen, even a .22 muzzle blast will evaporate the fiberglass ones. If it's close enough you wind up with a 3 inch circle of missing screen......

Bucky623

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    Northern Indiana

[FONT=&quot]…then you dig them up, clean them and load ‘em up again.

Bucky
    Ammo2.jpg

[/FONT]

Last edited:

Delmar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Goshen IN
    OK I wasn't going to admit this but I have a small hole in the screen in my gun/reloading room window...

It was about 6:00 am and I was getting my stuff ready for a morning at the range when I saw 2 rabbits eating at my rabbit buffet (garden) I had the window open but didn't even think about the screen when I took the first shot. When the first rabbit fell I was following the second and realized what I did.
    Once you had a hole in the screen you might as well have taken the second shot!

jtmarine1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2009
    Lexington, IN
    If your 4 year old can help you reload, and explain to others what brass, powder, bullets, and primers are!

That is some funny :poop:! Mine does, honestly! Well he just turned 5, but he can tell you the difference between a pistol and a revolver, rifle and shotgun, and loves to watch me and help me reload. He knows he can't do anything difficult but he loves seating the bullets when I am running the single stage on my plinking ammo.;)

davej48

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2009
    TN
    You might be a redneck if:

All your wheels wobble cause you melted down all the weights to cast more bullets.

Top Bottom