You know it is a super conceal carry gun when...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    when you can't find the dang thing. I have been looking for my P3AT for about a month and finally found it. LOL I had put it in my center console of one of my vehicles and had piled things on top and it sort of blended in. Glad I found it.

Now if I can remember where I put that black powder 44.

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    when you can't find the dang thing. I have been looking for my P3AT for about a month and finally found it. LOL I had put it in my center console of one of my vehicles and had piled things on top and it sort of blended in. Glad I found it.

Now if I can remember where I put that black powder 44.

I once misplaced a BERETTA 950 25ACP & I thought the tile guy had stolen it:( but my wife had removed it from under my underwear, when we move to our new house without telling me:xmad: I had a hard time sleeping for a long while

Bullfrog80

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 22, 2011
    Terre Haute
    Before I had my little girls I was always misplacing pistols... The wife would go to dust the hutch or the top of the kitchen cabinets and find more than one. I keep much better track of them now. Even though they know better than play with them, I don't want to take any chances.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    I put a .22 behind a picture once, and forgot it was there,went to look for it the next day, and swore someone stole it, found it two days later......

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who forgets what I do with things. Now to the person I loaned my live trap to, would you please return it, whoever you are. :dunno:

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I am sure there are some great comments on this thread, judging by the avatars. Now, if I can just remember where I put my glasses, I will read them. I will look for them glasses as soon as I get home from having these new keys made for the garage and house (I was sure I had a spare set somewhere by the back door.:dunno:)

OK, now where did I park my truck?:ugh:

Coaster

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Brownsburg
    I'm getting older and thought I was getting forgetful but you guys have really brightened up my day! I may be holding up better than I thought.

BlueEagle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    I think I lost my P64 once. Wasn't sure where it was. Turns out that I had taken it off to go into the post office or something similar, and stuffed it down beside the seat of my car. Got back in the car and forgot about it; wound up looking for it like 3 days later. Normally set it in the center console, so thats where I looked; still not sure why I put it down beside the seat.

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    I'm getting older and thought I was getting forgetful but you guys have really brightened up my day! I may be holding up better than I thought.
    You took the words right out of my mouth (keyboard?) I've never forgotten where I've put a firearm yet, but I sometimes forget other stuff and my wife laughs and acuses me of having "oldtimers". The memory doesn't get any better as the years pass. I don't remember why I know that. :dunno:

Hiker1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    South
    I'm going to write down a reminder of where I put the CC pistol.

First, I have to remember where I put my pencil...

Last edited:
    Top Bottom