• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    What do you expect from our students who are indoctrinated by school systems from kindergarten through college? Of course, remember, too, that a lot of these people are diehard liberals until they get out into the real world and have to pay taxes. Once that happens many tend to snap back into reality.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    You know what the funny thing is? To get any of my guns from me they're going to have to use some themselves! Go ahead and take them from my cold, dead hands.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    The really sad part is that these were college students. Not high school drop outs. You might expect some level of competence from someone that got accepted to a college. I have no faith in the educational system. Not just because of this one video. I talk to young people that have jobs that graduated high school and it's disappointing to say the least.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    "Morons, I've got morons on my team" Percy Garris, from the movie Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.
    The military will never have another draft, this is why. Holy crap they'd be officers.

Sfrandolph

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 23, 2012
    Boone county
    The really sad part is that these were college students. Not high school drop outs. You might expect some level of competence from someone that got accepted to a college. I have no faith in the educational system. Not just because of this one video. I talk to young people that have jobs that graduated high school and it's disappointing to say the least.

Actually you would get more logic and common sense from high school students than from college students. The colleges are all using communist profs and brain washing the students. Been happening for years.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Actually you would get more logic and common sense from high school students than from college students. The colleges are all using communist profs and brain washing the students. Been happening for years.

You do have a point. But I have talked to high school graduates that didn't know that China was a country. And when I told them it was country in Asia they looked at me like a I were an idiot. I didn't bother bringing up the Orient. Sad very sad, they thought China was a company.

Last edited:

poptab

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    They cant or dont read and as a result cant write well and have trouble forming coherent thoughts. College students only have themselves to blame.

yepthatsme

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Right Here
    This is sad. These students have strong opinions without the facts. This is very unfortunate. This is what we are up against. We have to expose them to the truth so that they can have informed opinions. Unfortunately, their minds will soon be closed to any differing opinions, if they aren't closed already. They aren't even aware that firearms are a right, not a privilege. They aren't aware of the fact that self protection is a right and responsibility of each person. God help us.

raptrbreth

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    New Palestine
    Since I decided to go back to school and use the education benefits from the VA I have run into a few professors who just love me when I call them on the crap they are selling the youth of today. My opinion is that most professors have only been in academic settings and have never really had to experience real life. The insulation warps their minds to a skewed sense of reality. Being "mentors" to the youth then passes it on. Experience will show the students when they enter the workforce how much crap they were fed. Problem is that a lot of them are slow on the uptake.

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    The difference between book smarts and real world experience.
    Like already said, it will be interesting when some of these students get out into the real world and see how things really work.
    Not that this holds true for all teachers, but as the old saying goes "those that cannot do, teach..." Unfortunately, there are many, many teachers at the college level that are good for nothing more then their opinion.

Top Bottom