500full.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    To put all this in perspective....I agree, we are in real trouble as a republic. I am 62 and grew up through the happy days years so all of this is as ugly to me as the Beatles were to my father. I thought my grand dad was going to have a heart attack over the mini skirt. Times change. People change. Beliefs change. Once changed there is no going back. I also agree with Ogre as my first impulse is to ring some bureaucratic necks but it will do no good. I have had issue with folks over the silliest things and when they can not win a debate with ignorance the fall back on the race card or send e-mails that I offended them so I would be marched before the masses and punished. Seriously, it has happened and i did no wrong but these avenues are made available to those who would stoop to use them. Vote, debate, cry out in anger....it will do no good. This is the path we are on and I really feel there are not enough people totally committed to turning the wheel and putting us back on the course we seek. That path is lost to us now. I truly believe this. I am not a quitter but I see little reason to extend the energy required as it is falling on deaf ears........:twocents:

Last edited:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    We have every one of these laws because enough people demand them. Who are these people demanding these laws? Some of them are on this very board.

Who is John Galt?

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Watched 30 minutes of it. Can't belive that lady got arrested because she was on her front lawn filming the police officers.

What was even better was the 2 year olds with rulers ticketing people for daring to post their police encounters on youtube. And I think 2 year old is being generous for that petty retalliation.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom