• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RA8

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 8, 2009
    Carmel
    Was going to trade my glock 24 and some cash for a motorcycle. The gentleman said that his license was suspended so I'd have to go see it at his place. I asked if his suspension had anything to do with a felony, and he said yes, but the gun will be going to his girlfriend. I kindly refused the trade, and wished him luck selling his bike.

theturtle06

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Denver, CO
    Was going to trade my glock 24 and some cash for a motorcycle. The gentleman said that his license was suspended so I'd have to go see it at his place. I asked if his suspension had anything to do with a felony, and he said yes, but the gun will be going to his girlfriend. I kindly refused the trade, and wished him luck selling his bike.

I am surprised he was that honest with you.

RA8

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 8, 2009
    Carmel
    I am surprised he was that honest with you.
    I am as well. In fact, I ended up buying the bike with cash and a computer because of the fact that he was honest with me. As a side note, I probably could have guessed that he was a felon by the tattoo on the back of his head. Really nice guy though. Gave me an awesome deal, and trusted that I would give him the remaining 130 bucks that I couldnt remove from the ATM at a later date.

Dr Falken

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    Bloomington
    I am as well. In fact, I ended up buying the bike with cash and a computer because of the fact that he was honest with me. As a side note, I probably could have guessed that he was a felon by the tattoo on the back of his head. Really nice guy though. Gave me an awesome deal, and trusted that I would give him the remaining 130 bucks that I couldnt remove from the ATM at a later date.

Would I be paranoid to suggest that you had removed your hard drive or have it scrubbed? Sure it's an non issue, but it's kept me from getting rid of computers I've done anything personal on.

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    Just for the record, this WAS NOT the motorcycle I had up on INGO for sale/trade that was sold yesterday! ;)

No felonies.
    No "suspended license."
    No tattoo... at least not on the back of my dang head. :) Not that there is anything wrong with that. :D

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    Just another way for guns to get into the hands of people who shouldn't own them. Girlfriend? Yeah right! So that's what he calls his right hand.;)

Would I be paranoid to suggest that you had removed your hard drive or have it scrubbed? Sure it's an non issue, but it's kept me from getting rid of computers I've done anything personal on.

You have to be so careful no matter how unimportant you may think it is. I know a guy that grabs up any computer he finds at garage sales, trash, dumpsters, etc. and then he removes the hard drives and downloads whatever information is on them. He says he does it just for fun and destroys the data. But does he?

Top Bottom