• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    It would be nullified. He didn't simply because he can't.

I agree....which everyone would have known BEFORE they "staged" this whole thing. So, what's the motive to fake it, conspire to pull it off, cover up the "real" story? I've still not heard a motive that makes any sense given the political climate and what has been done since.

The idea that something so complex would be pulled off, without having locked down the end goal? Preposterous.

Yes, I know they're going to try an AWB, but that's going nowhere. We have an administration that wavered, questioned and flip-flopped about getting Bin Laden in a comparatively low political risk, high political reward situation. We are supposed to believe it's behind a ultra-high risk (imagine if your "truth" got out) operation for little to no reward? C'mon.

This administration just won reelection. Big secrets don't get reliably kept, especially when hundreds of people would have to be involved. This would be the most impeachable actions anyone could imagine, beyond that, long prison terms. Why? To take your guns away? Got news for anyone who believes that. They care more about their book deals, pensions, speaking tours and overall bank accounts than your guns.

OWGEM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    Columbus, IN
    I find it difficult to take anyone seriously when they type in baby talk.

Yeah because our guberment never lies to us and has our best interests in mind when they do anything right ?

Our guberment would never do things like test the effects of radiation on unknowing troops (testing various bombs) would they ?

Our guberment would never conduct biological warfare experiments (dropping infected mosquito's) on an un suspecting population would they ?

Keep your heads in the sand boys , the guberment will make all the scary go away for you .

Look up MG (USMC) Smedly Butler to better understand what the guberment will and wont do .

MCrupe

Plinker
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Kendallville
    You're wrong, this video is from December 15th, that would have been the day following the shooting.

On December 14th, we were told he only used two 9mm handguns. Later that day we were told it was a Bushmaster and one handgun. Then December 15th we were told four handguns were found in the school but not long rifle, and that the ar-15 was in the backseat of the car (not the trunk).

Then the story changed again, more in the favor or making "assault weapons" look evil.

The fact that officials (not the media, but the officials telling the media) kept changing the story that much screams red flag because if hundreds of rounds really were fired, that means there'd be hundreds of spent casings on the floor which would tell the "officials" what kind of weapon had been used.

Why isn't anyone else here noticing this? There's no excuse for it. If you're a cop, or a detective, you should know the difference between 9mm brass and 223 brass.

you said it!!! Even a complete noob could tell the difference between a 223 and a 9mm casing, and how is it there where no wounded? How did they identify the children so quickly if the parents where not allowed to see the bodies right away? Most importantly where are the witness's interviews. I have seen youtube stuff but not much else

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

calcot7

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Indy N Side
    I don't understand why you say that. When's the last time you worked all night doing autopsies and supervising autopsies on 20 children, then had to go face more press than you have ever seen in you life.

Frankly, to call someone a liar and say he must have problems based upon a few minutes of video on one of toughest days on his life....his mental stability is not what I would question.

Are you suggesting that he did the autopsies at the school? Where? the gym or .......Oh yea! duh! Of course...........the nurse's office.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Are you suggesting that he did the autopsies at the school? Where? the gym or .......Oh yea! duh! Of course...........the nurse's office.

I don't know what you're talking about. I did not even mention where the autopsies were done.

The ME's press conference was after all the children and the school staff were autopsied and between the scene (where a temporary facility was erected) and wherever the autopsies were done, he worked all night, then went out to face the press. What is your point?

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    Come on guys we are all on the same side here. I still wish that everyone would stop looking into this tragedy to much until the investigation is concluded. The officials from Ct. will lay it all out once their work is done. Just remember the super ignorant people from the media can't get a simple story right.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I agree....which everyone would have known BEFORE they "staged" this whole thing. So, what's the motive to fake it, conspire to pull it off, cover up the "real" story? I've still not heard a motive that makes any sense given the political climate and what has been done since...

Since the president can't just order a gun ban, they really need the emotional but useful idiots in our populace to lay down their liberty and demand such action from the legislative branch.

Even a vocal minority, given enough press, can be presented as a majority which is all it takes for the masses who believe that we operate as a simple democracy.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    There's no way that's an AR he's clearing in the trunk of the car. Anyone with an AR will know that you can't clear an AR that way.

This is the same old video that has been posted in the last dozen threads.

It is wrong.

Watch that vid closely. That is no ar or a saiga shotgun. Thats tube feed and has three shell storage in the stock. The back of the receiver is definitly a mossberg or remington angle.

Reading comprehension and watching the video at the bottom of the article instead of the top...

I joke about it a lot but seriously, I wonder if anyone actually pays attention, reads or does anything other than hit reply here on INGO.

It's pathetic.

You're wrong, this video is from December 15th, that would have been the day following the shooting.

On December 14th, we were told he only used two 9mm handguns. Later that day we were told it was a Bushmaster and one handgun. Then December 15th we were told four handguns were found in the school but not long rifle, and that the ar-15 was in the backseat of the car (not the trunk).

Then the story changed again, more in the favor or making "assault weapons" look evil.

The fact that officials (not the media, but the officials telling the media) kept changing the story that much screams red flag because if hundreds of rounds really were fired, that means there'd be hundreds of spent casings on the floor which would tell the "officials" what kind of weapon had been used.

Why isn't anyone else here noticing this? There's no excuse for it. If you're a cop, or a detective, you should know the difference between 9mm brass and 223 brass.

Thank you MightySanta.

Thank you for actually clicking the link and reading the story and watching the video before posting another mindless, half cocked post.

Hiker1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    South
    There's no way that's an AR he's clearing in the trunk of the car. Anyone with an AR will know that you can't clear an AR that way.

Okay, just to clarify. No guns were carried in the passenger section of the car? The only location that guns were transported was in the trunk?

Let's determine the source of any of these details-other than a video shot by a news crew after the tragedy occured? As for any law enforcement documented details, are those available for scrutiny at this point?

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Okay, just to clarify. No guns were carried in the passenger section of the car? The only location that guns were transported was in the trunk?

Let's determine the source of any of these details-other than a video shot by a news crew after the tragedy occured? As for any law enforcement documented details, are those available for scrutiny at this point?

Backseat AR. Trunk Shotgun. Read the story, watch the video or read some other posts, including the one right above yours.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Prometheus, sorry but I must be one of those mindless, half-cocked posters because I am totally missing where it says in print or on either video that the AR was in the back seat of the car. The only place I see that stated is in MightySanta's reply.

Not messin' with ya ... I really need to be spoon fed on this one (could be the lack of sleep over the last few days).

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Prometheus, sorry but I must be one of those mindless, half-cocked posters because I am totally missing where it says in print or on either video that the AR was in the back seat of the car. The only place I see that stated is in MightySanta's reply.

Not messin' with ya ... I really need to be spoon fed on this one (could be the lack of sleep over the last few days).

Back of the car (as opposed to trunk and the shotgun). The back of the car should be the back seat, since there has been a distinction between back of the car and trunk.

Also, the reason why the shotgun wasn't recovered until after dark was they were waiting on a warrant for the car, which also supports the AR in the back(seat) of the car and not in the trunk.

Police didn't need a warrant for his mothers home because she was missing at the school and presumed to be in danger.

subtlesixer03

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 22, 2010
    Reading comprehension and watching the video at the bottom of the article instead of the top...

I joke about it a lot but seriously, I wonder if anyone actually pays attention, reads or does anything other than hit reply here on INGO.

It's pathetic.

Thank you MightySanta.

Thank you for actually clicking the link and reading the story and watching the video before posting another mindless, half cocked post.

I never said there was an ar in the trunk or the back seat. I simply stated to look at the gun in the vid. Its not an ar or a saiga shotgun.( both of witch the media has said it was at one point or another) Both of witch they are trying for fresh bans on because of the shooting. Whats worse is the fact that the gun of witch I am fairly sure it is is a gun used by ALOT of PDs and other govs. Do I think this is a false flag no. But could it be yes. There is simply to much bull crap and not enough fact on this.

Top Bottom