• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    4 handguns in the school. Longguns, including AR found in the car.

Video, including citing local and federal officials.
    NBC Admitted: No 'Assault Rifle' Used in Newtown Shooting Independent Journal Review

Why don't they release the video him walking into the school?

Unless it doesn't fit their agenda to blame 'assault rifles' instead of a madman.

Edit below:

Since no one actually cares to read the story and jumps to another video of a shotgun coming out of trunk, I need to clear this up. This story and first video is NOT about the shotgun coming out of the trunk video.

Last edited:

bullet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    Seymour
    There's no way that's an AR he's clearing in the trunk of the car. Anyone with an AR will know that you can't clear an AR that way.

Yodes

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Noble County
    Something is not right about this whole thing. Looks like Obama sent people to Conn. to inform them what happened and told them to forget about what they saw and heard because the White House has the real official story.

johnny45

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Medical examiners never lie... they have no reason... their only goal is scientific truth.

Last edited:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I don't understand why you say that. When's the last time you worked all night doing autopsies and supervising autopsies on 20 children, then had to go face more press than you have ever seen in you life.

Frankly, to call someone a liar and say he must have problems based upon a few minutes of video on one of toughest days on his life....his mental stability is not what I would question.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    This is the same old video that has been posted in the last dozen threads.

It is wrong.

This^

Not taking sides on the overall issue but as far as this one broadcast ... I believe the video is from a broadcast made on the day of the shooting (likely within a few hours) when rumors were more copious than than facts. (Look at the news ticker at the bottom of the screen for clues about the broadcast date.)

TheReaper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2012
    Southeastern IN
    I don't understand why you say that. When's the last time you worked all night doing autopsies and supervising autopsies on 20 children, then had to go face more press than you have ever seen in you life.

Frankly, to call someone a liar and say he must have problems based upon a few minutes of video on one of toughest days on his life....his mental stability is not what I would question.

I didn't call him a liar, I don't know where you got that and you don't know A THING about me....I've been knee deep, so take your pissing and moaning elsewhere.

Oh, and the guy has issues.:dunno:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Never said you called him a liar. A poster before you heavily implied it. My post was in response to more than one post.

He has issues? What issues? Based on what? I don't care what you've been knee deep in, your actions and experience are not being questioned all over the internet. This Medical Examiner is being accused of all kinds of things, and as far as I can tell, without any reliable evidence and without any explanation of a motive.

MightySanta

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Mishawaka
    This^

Not taking sides on the overall issue but as far as this one broadcast ... I believe the video is from a broadcast made on the day of the shooting (likely within a few hours) when rumors were more copious than than facts. (Look at the news ticker at the bottom of the screen for clues about the broadcast date.)

You're wrong, this video is from December 15th, that would have been the day following the shooting.

On December 14th, we were told he only used two 9mm handguns. Later that day we were told it was a Bushmaster and one handgun. Then December 15th we were told four handguns were found in the school but not long rifle, and that the ar-15 was in the backseat of the car (not the trunk).

Then the story changed again, more in the favor or making "assault weapons" look evil.

The fact that officials (not the media, but the officials telling the media) kept changing the story that much screams red flag because if hundreds of rounds really were fired, that means there'd be hundreds of spent casings on the floor which would tell the "officials" what kind of weapon had been used.

Why isn't anyone else here noticing this? There's no excuse for it. If you're a cop, or a detective, you should know the difference between 9mm brass and 223 brass.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Cite me to the statements of the officials telling these various stories- not reporters saying what they thought they heard from someone- to what the officials said themselves. I've heard reporters reporting their own conclusions based on what they thought they heard- but no "direct from the mouth" of officials.

Also- hasn't anyone noticed that the rush to an AWB seems to be dying down? The government can pull off a vast conspiracy, but can't get the laws it wants passed? The President doesn't even try to use Executive Orders directly against so-called assault weapons? Tell me again, what was the purpose of the conspiracy and how could they have pulled it off so well, but not get....or even try very hard to get the laws in place?

Steeler

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Clark county
    Why havent the investigators released info about what weapons were used? I can't remember a shooting that went this long without a straight answer on what was used.
    Fishy. Just fishy.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    You're wrong, this video is from December 15th, that would have been the day following the shooting. ...

I stand corrected.

Perhaps I should have pointed out that the video from NBC is not something recently released ... as in this past week. Many people posting comments where I have seen this video used are acting as if NBC is reporting "handguns only" three or four weeks after the shootings.

subtlesixer03

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 22, 2010
    Watch that vid closely. That is no ar or a saiga shotgun. Thats tube feed and has three shell storage in the stock. The back of the receiver is definitly a mossberg or remington angle.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    I think it is unreal that conspiracy stuff is still going on about this slaughter. Once the investigation is done everyone will know the details. There is no doubt in my mind that the degenerate used a Bushmaster AR15 to do the killings. And besides that what difference does it make what he used? The punk shot up a school. Who really cares what he used?

I think it is plain bizarre that some would want to think that someone is just claiming that an AR15 was used just so they could make a ban attempt. Seriously people...are you serious?:n00b:

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    I think it is plain bizarre that some would want to think that someone is just claiming that an AR15 was used just so they could make a ban attempt. Seriously people...are you serious?:n00b:

Unfortunately they are, scary isn't it.

Yeah because our guberment never lies to us and has our best interests in mind when they do anything right ?

Our guberment would never do things like test the effects of radiation on unknowing troops (testing various bombs) would they ?

Our guberment would never conduct biological warfare experiments (dropping infected mosquito's) on an un suspecting population would they ?

Keep your heads in the sand boys , the guberment will make all the scary go away for you .

Look up MG (USMC) Smedly Butler to better understand what the guberment will and wont do .

Top Bottom