• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Marshall74

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2009
    Michigan
    Ok so this video is about 4 years old, I still think its valid.
    Oh and the Glock guys will love this one.

YouTube - Good guy 1, Bad guy 0, CCW in action
    (Desription below.)
    COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Police said a desk clerk shot a man who was attempting to rob an east side motel on Saturday night.

Officers said that shortly before 9:30 p.m., a man walked into the Super 8 Motel, located at 2055 Brice Rd., showed a gun and demanded money.

Police said the desk clerk on duty then shot the alleged robber, Antoine Stephens.

Stephens, 20, was transported to Grant Medical Center and was in serious condition on Sunday morning, NBC 4 reported.

Police said he would be charged with aggravated robbery.
    3 shots fired, all 3 hit the bad guy, gun was a glock 23, 40cal with 165g Gold dots

Also, to anyone who thinks that allowing citizens the right to have a CCW makes crime rise, you're crazy. All the studies point to the direct opposite. CNN did a story last week about criminals moving to another state to hit houses, after they were caught they were asked why, the response was "In this state, everyone is armed, I'm more afraid of a armed citizen than I am of the police." That should say alot. I hope I never ever have to use my weapon to defend myself or my family, but I will.

Smitty506th

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Way to close to the woman and kid. They should have backed off by then though. Really if that was my wife and daughter I would be pissed if she didn't back away from some guy sticking a place up. It seems like that would have been her first reaction....... Any idiot can have a kid but not everyone can take care of them....

I saw this a while back and was wondering.... How the laws jived with him shooting that guy in the back..............?

following2dp

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Fishers
    Way to close to the woman and kid. They should have backed off by then though. Really if that was my wife and daughter I would be pissed if she didn't back away from some guy sticking a place up. It seems like that would have been her first reaction....... Any idiot can have a kid but not everyone can take care of them....

I saw this a while back and was wondering.... How the laws jived with him shooting that guy in the back..............?

I wondered if it was an ok shoot too saying he was shot in the back.

Google Search says:

Gunatics.com gave a more in depth description of the incident and says the woman and kid were not as close as they appear. Maybe under stress and tunnel vision they don't appear as close, because in that video they do look really close. That baby had to experience some kind of muzzle blast.

NRA CCW instructor stops robber - Video included [Archive] - Gunatics Forums

The High Road says he was not charged according to a dead link, which takes you to a 19 page discussion on jobrelatedstuff.com ... which is apart of Arfcom i do believe.
    Hotel Clerk Shoots Robber (video) - THR

Any more info on this? Was the clerk really a NRA instructor? Should I switch to 155 grain Golden Dots as well?

CAMOEDTJ

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    GREENWOOD
    i read where the clerk showed up in court wearing his GLOCK t shirt:rockwoot:
    and had no charges filed against him.. perfect sound track to go with the video too!!

Top Bottom