• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    On the flip side of redneckmedic's "Who would you give your life for?" thread,
    who would you "let have it" for some wrong doing?
    I think I'm still in a mood about the mom who had my kid out past midnight and then didn't get her to an early morning practice (the whole reason why she was staying there)...
    Anyhow, I was in a store tonight and two kids (old enough to know better age...like late teens / early 20s) were messing around with a cart, giggling like schoolgirls and ran into a display and knocked stuff over. Now, I know I'm not the boss of the world, but I'd just about had enough of watching them being idiots. I yelled, "Nice! Now PICK IT UP!" and looked at them over the top of my glasses (you know, "the mom stinkeye"). Worked. They picked up the mess they made and put the cart away.

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    Yeah....I'm not really good about biting my tounge, to say the least. Once I feel as though I or someone around me has been disrespected, I tend to let it be known.

And let me tell you, if another Mother let my daughter stay out past curfew AND missed practice the next day, I would have flipped.

It was just last week I was at a gas station when 2 giggly teenage girls met me at the door. Both the girls were holding there shirts to their stomachs and talking back and forth. I could tell they had a bunch of crap under their shirts, and I figured it was stolen. I stood my butt in front of that door and said "You might want to think about putting that stuff back before you leave". The girls look at each other confused, and by this point the attendant up front was watching me. I might have been in the wrong but I grabbed the girls shirt and next thing you know, all kinds of candy, soda etc fell out. Idiots. They were pissed, and I wasn't about to let them yell at me the way they were....I put 'em in their place.

I feel you Annie, I feel you! lol

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Just last month I was walking Thur the fair saw two kids with there pants down around there knees, there butts sticking out covered by their under shorts, it just pissed me off told them to pull their pants up or their shirt down over it, their were little kids there, they should not be subject to having to look at peoples butt's covered only by light short material. rant off.:xmad: :D

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    I saw a 14yr yell at his little brother 8ish at Walmart last year, You stupid little Wh0re, no adults in sight and out in the parking lot racing grocery carts. Yelling at them would have done no good. Clearly they could care less about authority or adult supervision.

I on several occasions though have the "True Lies Scene" in my head in public.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csLgaK20SSY]YouTube - The 'Vette gets 'em wet[/ame]

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    I've been know to yell at a few stupid drivers, uh stupid shoppers, uh stupid golfers, uh just plain stupid people.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Anytime anyone is driving more than 20 MPH through my neighborhood and I see it, I let them have it.

The road is only a quarter of a mile long, I don't know where they could possibly be going to have to drive 35 MPH when kids are present, but it's not that important.

WheelGloryDame

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2009
    These United States of America
    When yer pregnant

I was about 8 1/2 months pregnant when this happened.
    You know how when you go into a Wal-Mart and they have 3 lines open and about 20 people in each line. Well, this was one of those days. It had been a long day, my feet hurt, my ankles were swollen I only had to buy 3 items and i had already stood in line for 20 mins, when i spotted the store manager. I said, "Look mister, it is your job to run this store efficiently and this is not efficient. Now that you have wasted my time, I'm gonna waste you time. You are gonna stand in line with me until I get my stuff paid for. (he begins to stammer) I said stay!!! I growled. I don't think he wanted to mess with the pregnant woman that night. So we spend another 20 mins standing in line and when I finally did get up to pay for my stuff, the cashier rang up my order wrong. By this point I am mad as fire. The store manager is falling over himself to apologize, "Ma'am, I'm so sorry, I will personally take care of your refund... blah.. blah... " We get up to the customer service area and he opens up another register just for me and refunds my entire order, gave me my stuff for free, and gave me a $25 gift card.
    Sometimes giving someone the Whatfor pays.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    You know how when you go into a Wal-Mart and they have 3 lines open and about 20 people in each line. Well, this was one of those days. It had been a long day, my feet hurt, my ankles were swollen I only had to buy 3 items and i had already stood in line for 20 mins, when i spotted the store manager. I said, "Look mister, it is your job to run this store efficiently and this is not efficient. Now that you have wasted my time, I'm gonna waste you time. You are gonna stand in line with me until I get my stuff paid for. (he begins to stammer) I said stay!!! I growled. I don't think he wanted to mess with the pregnant woman that night. So we spend another 20 mins standing in line and when I finally did get up to pay for my stuff, the cashier rang up my order wrong. By this point I am mad as fire. The store manager is falling over himself to apologize, "Ma'am, I'm so sorry, I will personally take care of your refund... blah.. blah... " We get up to the customer service area and he opens up another register just for me and refunds my entire order, gave me my stuff for free, and gave me a $25 gift card.

I know better than to cross a pregnant lady.:laugh:

Actually, if I'm in line and there is a pregnant lady or elderly person behind me, I usually let them go first...I'm still young and don't mind waiting an extra couple of minutes.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I know better than to cross a pregnant lady.:laugh:

Actually, if I'm in line and there is a pregnant lady or elderly person behind me, I usually let them go first...I'm still young and don't mind waiting an extra couple of minutes.

:+1:

My mom raised me right, taught me to say Yes sir, Yes Mam, respect my elders, open doors for ladies and to darn make sure I let elderly people and pregnant ladies ahead of me in lines.

I'm 47 and she's been gone for 15 years, but I know for darn sure she'd be turn'n in her grave if I disrespected what she taught me.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I have been known to yell at kids in the store when no parent is around and they are doing stuff they shouldn't be.
    I'm the worst when it comes to yelling at stupid drivers, of course never loud enough for them to hear me. :):
    Also yell at drivers going to fast down our street. It was the best when I got to yell at the one neighbor who makes an *** of herself when she yells at people (actually jumping out in front of the vehicle to slow it down) and I see her flying down the street coming home. I walked over and told her she was going a little fast just now.. she blushed and said I know, won't happen again.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    yelling at strangers? yes but I'm no stranger to stupidity in a college town so yes I yelling at them to say the least. I'm sure many b-towners will be with me on these two

1.bicyclists :xmad:- if you want to be a big boy and act like a vehicle by riding on the road GET A CAR! and obey the traffic laws!

2.the mass exodus of college kids crossing the road from the bus stop right as your light turns green.

and this one is universal-nothing makes me more angry than people parking in the fire lane at stores. I have oft told my wife I'm going to own a business just so I can tow people as soon as they park there. if I go in to shop and the car is still there when I leave I make it a point to stop beside them honk till I get their attention and give them an ear and eye full.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Yes, in certain situations.
    A good one that comes to mind happened a couple of years ago. My brother and I went down to circle center mall, I had my youngest boy with us.
    We were up by the movie theatre and this group of teenage boys were running down the halls with their parents behind them.
    They were jacking around and pushing each other and being loud and obnoxious.
    One basically tackles the others and they all land ON MY SON who was about 6 at the time. Now these kids were all better than 160 lbs. easy.
    I think the whole mall heard me tell them to get the hell off my kid (among other choice words)!:D
    Mom come over and starts telling me it's ok.......:xmad:
    I let her have it and read her the riot act. "Dad" stood back and did not say a word.
    I told here to get her kids in line and their behavior in public was unacceptable, I don't care what they do at home this is not home.
    The right thing escapes a lot of people today.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven

do you think this is a proper way to behave?
    this is a good example of one of many problems with this country...management lets the customer do whatever they want.

dont want to stand in line? dont go to walmart! dont like feeling achey, bloated or swollen? dont get preganant! you not feeling good isnt an excuse to be an *** to someone else.

:ranton:

Top Bottom