• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    That's actually from Wing Chun, and they stole it from White Crane or Hung Gar or whoever.

Yeah, nothing new under the sun.

I follow the teachings of Wang Chung.

I learned to "have fun tonight."
    And if feeling low to turn up the radio.

It's really a good philosophy if you follow it.

Everyone across the nation and around the world.
    Ev'rybody have fun tonight.
    It a celebration so spread the word. :twocents:

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    everybody-will-wang-chung-tonight.jpg

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I follow the teachings of Wang Chung.

I learned to "have fun tonight."
    And if feeling low to turn up the radio.

It's really a good philosophy if you follow it.

Everyone across the nation and around the world.
    Ev'rybody have fun tonight.
    It a celebration so spread the word. :twocents:
    I hurt myself while trying to Wang Chung once. :(

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I hurt myself while trying to Wang Chung once. :(

Did you stretch first? Common mistake.

You forgot to Rip it up
    Move down
    Rip it up
    Move it down to the ground
    Rip it up
    Cool down
    Rip it up
    And get the feeling not the word.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    "retired"?:dunno:
    Law Enforcement Officers Safety Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Qualified retired law enforcement officers

In accordance with 18 USC 926C,[5] a "qualified retired law enforcement officer" is an individual who:

1. separated from service in good standing from service with a public agency as a law enforcement officer;
    2. before such separation, was authorized by law to engage in or supervise the prevention, detection, investigation, or prosecution of, or the incarceration of any person for, any violation of law, and had statutory powers of arrest or apprehension under section 807(b) of title 10, United States Code (article 7(b) of the Uniform Code of Military Justice);
    3. before such separation, served as a law enforcement officer for an aggregate of 10 years or more; or separated from service with such agency, after completing any applicable probationary period of such service, due to a service-connected disability, as determined by such agency;
    4. during the most recent 12-month period, has met, at the expense of the individual, the standards for qualification in firearms training for active law enforcement officers, as determined by the former agency of the individual, the State in which the individual resides or, if the State has not established such standards, either a law enforcement agency within the State in which the individual resides or the standards used by a certified firearms instructor that is qualified to conduct a firearms qualification test for active duty officers within that State;
    5. has not been officially found by a qualified medical professional employed by the agency to be unqualified for reasons relating to mental health and as a result of this finding will not be issued photographic identification; or has not entered into an agreement with the agency from which the individual is separating from service in which that individual acknowledges he or she is not qualified under this section for reasons relating to mental health and for those reasons will not receive or accept photographic identification;
    6. is not under the influence of alcohol or another intoxicating or hallucinatory drug or substance; and
    7. is not prohibited by Federal law from receiving a firearm.
    Additionally, the individual must carry either:

• photographic identification issued by the agency from which the individual separated from service as a law enforcement officer that identifies the person as having been employed as a police officer or law enforcement officer and indicates that the individual has, not less recently than one year before the date the individual is carrying the concealed firearm, been tested or otherwise found by the agency to meet the active duty standards for qualification in firearms training as established by the agency to carry a firearm of the same type as the concealed firearm; or
    • photographic identification issued by the agency from which the individual separated from service as a law enforcement officer that identifies the person as having been employed as a police officer or law enforcement officer; and a certification issued by the State in which the individual resides or by a certified firearms instructor that is qualified to conduct a firearms qualification test for active duty officers within that State that indicates that the individual has, not less than one year before the date the individual is carrying the concealed firearm, been tested or otherwise found by the State or a certified firearms instructor that is qualified to conduct a firearms qualification test for active duty officers within that State to have met the active duty standards for qualification in firearms training, as established by the State, to carry a firearm of the same type as the concealed firearm; or if the State has not established such standards, standards set by any law enforcement agency within that State to carry a firearm of the same type as the concealed firearm.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    He got handed his pink slip then he retired. I guess that qualifies. :dunno:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Why don't one of you guys just write him and ask for the facts about his LE status?
    That's always an option but he's shown a propensity for not taking kindly when he thinks someone is trying to question his credentials.

You know, Dueling and threatening to make pancakes out of them. That kinda stuff.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    That's always an option but he's shown a propensity for not taking kindly when he thinks someone is trying to question his credentials.

You know, Dueling and threatening to make pancakes out of them. That kinda stuff.

Ahhhhh - The stuff threads are made of.
    Why ask him when we can be entertained by pure speculation.

On the other hand - I like Waffles better. :D

Sainte

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    I really don't understand the fascination with this guy, he comes across to me as a loud mouthed tough guy. Irritating.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Better yet, lets look into why ANY retired law enforcement officer should have carry rights beyond us lowly "civilians."

Yeah I don't agree with that law either but cops do get special treatment and that's that and it will never change.

As far as yeagers tendencies on speaking his mind, that's why I like him. You know where he stands and he isn't fake or hypocritical like a large percentage of people.

To the poster who said Yeager said not one more inch and then retreated, I think he still believes that and so do I, but I think he realized he said it out in the cold on his own too early so now he realizes he needs to live to fight another day, or stay free to fight another day.
    James Yeager is not the enemy here people. Our government is.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg

That's no excuse for not asking the question. Besides, those who have received those kind of responses were mostly those who asked their questions in a disrespectful manner and received a reply in kind. I've questioned him and never got an answer back that was threatening.

Better yet, lets look into why ANY retired law enforcement officer should have carry rights beyond us lowly "civilians."

When you look into it, let us know what you find.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0

Yeah I don't agree with that law either but cops do get special treatment and that's that and it will never change.
    sticking-tongue-out.jpg

So there! :D

Just kidding. I think everyone should be afforded the same deal.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom