• ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    There was more to it than just that. Certain folks around here were trying to goad him into flying out to confront Yeager in person. Certain other folks claimed to have "sources" looking up his service record and sharing its contents. To me it looked obvious that he wasn't wanted here because he dared talk badly about Yeager.

I wouldn't have come back either.

Why do you have a need to keep bringing this up?

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    That was a poor choice of words on my part. I didn't "leave" but my computer broketed and I didn't get around to buying a new one for quite some time because I don't really need one. Ingo sucks on a tablet and smart phone, so my time spent on ingo was very limited.

if he wanted you to know his side of the story, he'd have told you.

Benny said "INGO Sucks" - Reported! :runaway:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Que, why do members have to constantly bring up Jeremy? What Jbombelli said is the truth.

I have no idea. My question was about you going so deep and rehashing the whole thing. I was a part of that discussion and felt bad about it. I would love for Jeremy to come back and tell us why I could not get a care package to him, but I'm sure that won't happen. He's gone and Yeager has NEVER logged onto INGO, so around the mountain we go... again.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    I have no idea. My question was about you going so deep and rehashing the whole thing. I was a part of that discussion and felt bad about it. I would love for Jeremy to come back and tell us why I could not get a care package to him, but I'm sure that won't happen. He's gone and Yeager has NEVER logged onto INGO, so around the mountain we go... again.

Me?? You quoted jbombelli.

Would you come back to INGO if INGO was promoting a video where internet star James Yeager was threatening to smash you into pancakes? Would you come back if INGO members and Mods were questioning your service records?

Many mistakes were made.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    ...Would you come back to INGO if INGO was promoting a video where internet star James Yeager was threatening to smash you into pancakes? Would you come back if INGO members and Mods were questioning your service records?

Certainly not if lies were told about such things, seeing as how those accusations were the whole premise of the discussion.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    My question was about you going so deep and rehashing the whole thing.
    You can't have one without the other. It's just like if someone gets banned and another member states "So-and-so got banned"... You know anyone privy to to the action is gonna make a remark alluding to the reason or just outright Cliff Note it. It's just human nature to want to be the person with all the info to share. (Conversely, that's why I don't share what I know... I'm not human. ;))

Yeager has NEVER logged onto INGO,
    Didn't he post under somebody else's account once? I don't recall the specifics...but it *seems* like (in my somewhat under-caffeinated foggy morning memory) he was either visiting someone or some place and an INGO member pulled the site up for him to read & respond to. No?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Didn't he post under somebody else's account once? I don't recall the specifics...but it *seems* like (in my somewhat under-caffeinated foggy morning memory) he was either visiting someone or some place and an INGO member pulled the site up for him to read & respond to. No?
    WETSU?

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Me?? You quoted jbombelli.

Would you come back to INGO if INGO was promoting a video where internet star James Yeager was threatening to smash you into pancakes? Would you come back if INGO members and Mods were questioning your service records?

Many mistakes were made.

I didn't look to see if it was actually him, since I asked him the question. But to answer your question, I never would have left. It's the internet! I don't care who questions me and why should I care, especially if I'm telling the truth? It's the internet! At least that's what I've seen posted many times. But, now it's the place for sensitivity? And it wasn't "mods" questioning his service record, it was me.

The truth hurts, doesnt't it? And the fact that people remember hurts even more doesn't it? But hey. .. you were going to send a care package and then didn't. I guess that makes everything better.

Yeah the truth does hurt. It hurt to know I was suckered into feeling bad about the whole thing and then called his S1 to find out the truth. No, I didn't have access to his 201 or anything else. A simple phone call revealed the truth. Stick up for him all you want, but I never will.

You can't have one without the other. It's just like if someone gets banned and another member states "So-and-so got banned"... You know anyone privy to to the action is gonna make a remark alluding to the reason or just outright Cliff Note it. It's just human nature to want to be the person with all the info to share. (Conversely, that's why I don't share what I know... I'm not human. ;))

No, he sent a message and one of the mods posted that message. He's never been on INGO.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    No, he sent a message and one of the mods posted that message. He's never been on INGO.
    So he wasn't here, but knew about an INGO discussion, knew someone posting on INGO, "sent a message" to an INGO member(?) through an INGO mod... That's a lot of INGOing for a non-INGOer.
    I get five more INGO bonus bacon points if I say INGO one more time.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    So he wasn't here, but knew about an INGO discussion, knew someone posting on INGO, "sent a message" to an INGO member(?) through an INGO mod... That's a lot of INGOing for a non-INGOer.
    I get five more INGO bonus bacon points if I say INGO one more time.

:ingo:

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    I am the most kind of internet confused a person can be currently...

Who the he!! is jeremy??? Different people are being thrown in all around it seems like!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom