• TheEngineer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    Down South
    Yes. And now...
    ♫♫They got the moves like Yeager.
    They got the moves like Yeager. The got the MooOOOoooOOoooOOOoooOOoo ooves like Yeager...♪♫♫

:yesway: for creativity...:noway: for song choice...therefore it is a wash and you receive a score of zero inner-webz bonus points. Thank you for playing :):

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    Could it be that we're overthinking this, and he was just saying something random to be funny (and make people overthink this)?

Nope. He got all butthurt when a few people on INGO called him out on his actions during a firefight when he was a contractor in Iraq. Quite the epic bit of drama all around back then. Because he had a number of fans here we got to endure months of JY loving and hating, including near daily posting of JY videos and tactical beard. JY started having hissy fits about it on some of his vids and even challenged some a fight.

Here's but a sample of the drama:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...o-does-not-like-tactical-response-yeager.html

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Nope. He got all butthurt when a few people on INGO called him out on his actions during a firefight when he was a contractor in Iraq. Quite the epic bit of drama all around back then. Because he had a number of fans here we got to endure months of JY loving and hating, including near daily posting of JY videos and tactical beard. JY started having hissy fits about it on some of his vids and even challenged some a fight.

Here's but a sample of the drama:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...o-does-not-like-tactical-response-yeager.html

That time is not over. :shady:

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I do believe it was his side of the story that got all the crybabies' panties is a twist. If we want to talk about unsupported claims, let's talk about a civilian claiming to have privacy information on the military status/records of a service member, obtained without the permission of that service member, and ostensibly from other service members who did not have the authority to provide that information.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I'm going to go ahead and throw the "IBTL" card.

With that said, facts don't stop being facts even when they are acquired by questionable means. IIRC, Jeremy lied, got called out publicly for it by those with the means to prove it, and high-tailed it out of here.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I'm going to go ahead and throw the "IBTL" card.

With that said, facts don't stop being facts even when they are acquired by questionable means. IIRC, Jeremy lied, got called out publicly for it by those with the means to prove it, and high-tailed it out of here.
    There's just one little problem with that. Nobody proved anything. Saying you have information that proves Jeremy lied isn't proving Jeremy lied.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I liked Jeremy. I also liked his attitude on here. He was a "I don't take no **** from nobody" kinda guy. And he never took **** from anyone on this forum....until he was called out.

The moment he was challenged, he didn't stick around, and quit posting on INGO. That was not his style.

So that leads me to believe there was something fishy about his stories.

I know he was in fact in the military. I wouldn't have cared if he lied or didn't lie about James Yeager. I just know I lost respect in him just leaving like that. And I wish he had stuck around and fought back, which was his style.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I do believe it was his side of the story that got all the crybabies' panties is a twist. If we want to talk about unsupported claims, let's talk about a civilian claiming to have privacy information on the military status/records of a service member, obtained without the permission of that service member, and ostensibly from other service members who did not have the authority to provide that information.

Thanks for your opinion. Do you have a link to Jeremy telling his side of the story?

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I liked Jeremy. I also liked his attitude on here. He was a "I don't take no **** from nobody" kinda guy. And he never took **** from anyone on this forum....until he was called out.

The moment he was challenged, he didn't stick around, and quit posting on INGO. That was not his style.

So that leads me to believe there was something fishy about his stories.

I know he was in fact in the military. I wouldn't have cared if he lied or didn't lie about James Yeager. I just know I lost respect in him just leaving like that. And I wish he had stuck around and fought back, which was his style.

This is my opinion also. I was fond of Jeremy's posts and take no :poop: attitude. I miss him being around, but he bailed when questioned to back up his story? (Unless 88GT can give us a location where he actually did?)

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I don't blame Jeremy for not coming back to fight a futile battle. The deck was stacked against him even if he was telling the truth, which he might have been. There was no way he was going to win. There were too many influential people against him. In their minds he was already guilty. The fact that this verdict was based upon highly questionable information which was illegally obtained mattered not at all. I have a lot more respect for Jeremy regardless of the truth than those who participated in the witch hunt to drive him away.

Top Bottom