• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    You must have bruised his vagina with your mean words.

Correction: it's a mangina. Real vaginas are tougher and capable of taking a whole lot more than was being dished out. Manginas on the other hand are fragile and weak. Shoot, a cross-ways look will damage them, sometimes permanently.

Last edited:

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    I'm having so much fun and I haven't even watched the video yet, LOL. This is making the time go by much faster though (even if it is making progress on my project slower)

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    3. Call the po-po because you've been threatened, and you have it on video.

Seriously, though, I have to question an instructor who would behave in such an immature way. I don't know or care what set him off about Jeremy, I just think the fact that he called out someone on a YouTube video while yakking about having honor says a lot about him.

I'm finding it's more common than one would think. Like they're doing the world some huge favor for offering it up. That's the feeling I've got from my last few exchanges with one anyway.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    Correction: it's a mangina. Real vaginas are tougher and capable of taking a whole lot more than he was dishing out. Manginas on the other hand are fragile and weak. Shoot, a cross-ways look will damage them, sometimes permanently.
    Betty White ROCKS :rockwoot:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Bout time we got a little publicity out of Mr Yeager as much as we discuss him. Thank you esrice and Mr. Yeager!

Now on to the counter Yeager videos. Where are they?

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    If Jeremy were to accept, judging by his past offers that people tried to take him up on, Yeager would ignore him.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    I'm finding it's more common than one would think. Like they're doing the world some huge favor for offering it up. That's the feeling I've got from my last few exchanges with one anyway.
    Yep, those are the ones which don't get my recommendations when people come to me asking about training.

If one wishes to claim being a "professional" then they should represent themselves as such. :twocents:

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    So watching the vid over lunch I gotta say, Id like to see the the vid of Jeremy going down there and beating the snot outta Yeager.

But I know that wont happen as Im sure Jeremy is a true warrior, a man with honnor and dignity.

Not an Internet a-hole mouth piece with a youtube channel and to much time on his hands.

Oops i guess Im one of the a-holes that talks s*** about him I better log off and hide!

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Betty White ROCKS :rockwoot:

betty.jpg

betty-white-metal.jpg

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    So watching the vid over lunch I gotta say, Id like to see the the vid of Jeremy going down there and beating the snot outta Yeager.

But I know that wont happen as Im sure Jeremy is a true warrior, a man with honnor and dignity.

Not an Internet a-hole mouth piece with a youtube channel and to much time on his hands.

Oops i guess Im one of the a-holes that talks s*** about him I better log off and hide!
    Don't forget to pretend like you're too busy to respond to any legitimate argument, but always have time to answer every other question. :D

squidvt

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    Southport, IN
    Yep, those are the ones which don't get my recommendations when people come to me asking about training.

If one wishes to claim being a "professional" then they should represent themselves as such. :twocents:

This is exactly why I like Rob a lot better. He's got his opinions he's open to rational discussion, and I've even heard he changed his mind a couple of times. I don't think I can find many time's Rob's cursed on a video (or on air).

Yeager on the other hand. Personally attacks others, curses and in general acts unprofessionally. He also acts like a child in many of his videos, Yes I have watched several of them. Wow my 3 year old acts like Yeager at times.

As I said before he may be a very skilled instructor, and very knowledgeable but his behavior make me really questions his ability to impart knowledge with out forcing his opinions in to it. I would not want to go to a class with him with anything other then a G19.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    This is exactly why I like Rob a lot better. He's got his opinions he's open to rational discussion, and I've even heard he changed his mind a couple of times. I don't think I can find many time's Rob's cursed on a video (or on air).

Yeager on the other hand. Personally attacks others, curses and in general acts unprofessionally. He also acts like a child in many of his videos, Yes I have watched several of them. Wow my 3 year old acts like Yeager at times.

As I said before he may be a very skilled instructor, and very knowledgeable but his behavior make me really questions his ability to impart knowledge with out forcing his opinions in to it. I would not want to go to a class with him with anything other then a G19.

I haven't viewed a lot from Rob. The only one I can say for sure I saw was the one with him and Yeager bashing OCers with their ignorant stereotyping (division line drawing). Bashing your own team mates, only fuels the fire for the other team. :twocents:

I'll have to look more into his vids.

Top Bottom