• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    Here's what I carry my XD40 Sub + an extra magazine right now. Works well, is relatively comfortable, and easy to use, easy to draw from. Only "problem" is that the magazine pouch is beginning to stretch out. I'm not bad-mouthing the holster at all-I've carried it every day (every day I didn't choose a different gun-it's my primary) for nearly 4 years and haven't had a problem. I'm just looking to replace it because it's stretching out a bit, and have thought of using something else for awhile. It's a great value, by the way, @ only 37 bucks from desantis website. (this holster's called Tuck This II. Mine's the original Tuck This.)
    M24.jpg

Bottom line-holster wanted, must be IWB, tuckable, have extra mag pouch attached.

Let me know what you carry and why you recommend it.
    I still do recommend this holster for a budget IWB holster.
    :draw:

cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    Are you LJWrench??? Why didn't you tell me you're here? Good to see you.

Yes, the Fobus is still in service, but for the 4", when I'm OCing that one, maybe once a week or so. Still works great, though, and thanks again!

Viper393

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Clark County
    Hey cce, it's me. Haven't been on here very long and it's a nice place to go when the GB forums get a little to heated (which is every night). Let me know what you end up with for a IWB holster. I'm carrying my XD SC in a Don Hume but have been looking to try something different. Maybe the Supertuck.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I carry an M&P .40c, Glock 19 or Glock 23 in a Comp-Tac Minotaur holster. It is a kydex holster that is very comfortable and conceals pretty well. It is well made and provides good retention as well.

Bubbajms

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN
    I think the kicker, quite honestly, is going to be finding the holster with the mag holder attached..

I'm going to be checking out a new product here soon, which will be a melding of IWB and OWB carry with an attached magazine holder. I'll post a review when I get it :)

'Til then, though, if you like the "Tuck This" holster, I'd get another one. They're not bad holsters if you understand what they can and can't do.. and they're priced well!

Top Bottom