• ...and so much more!
  • addictedhealer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 29, 2012
    Monroe County
    I like crossbreed.

I do realize there are plenty of others out there that are as good if not better. I just like crossbreed, and like to support them. Their hybrid holsters are simple and as thin as they can be. I don't like the clips on the kydex because it adds bulk to that section of my belt. I also don't need retention screws or swap-able kydex because each holster for each gun. Light weight, thin and simple.

If you don't wan't to flip the bill and wait months for a crossbreed you should really look at Crossbreed Holsters - Second Hand Holsters Cheaper, faster and just as good. That is where I buy all my crossbreed stuff. Half the price with only a two week turn around time.

squidvt

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    Southport, IN
    I like crossbreed.

I do realize there are plenty of others out there that are as good if not better. I just like crossbreed, and like to support them. Their hybrid holsters are simple and as thin as they can be. I don't like the clips on the kydex because it adds bulk to that section of my belt. I also don't need retention screws or swap-able kydex because each holster for each gun. Light weight, thin and simple.

If you don't wan't to flip the bill and wait months for a crossbreed you should really look at Crossbreed Holsters - Second Hand Holsters Cheaper, faster and just as good. That is where I buy all my crossbreed stuff. Half the price with only a two week turn around time.

The really funny thing is I was able to find my Crossbreed holster in Illinois. I was at a range with a friend and they had a number of Crossbreed holsters there. I find it funny that I was able to get an IWB holster in Illinois and I cant find the same on here in Indiana.

I love my Crossbreed, I wear it all and and forget I have my pistol on me. Even people who are close to me have no idea I'm carrying until I either tell them or they see my take it off when I get home.

tonyb71

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2014
    So. Indiana
    For anyone using a Kydex holster how do you like it? Leaning that way as I like the snug fit & seems it would have the best retention. More curious how comfortable they are especially for an IWB holster.

Beemer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Bloomington
    I like crossbreed.

I saw the second hand list, but they do not have what the IWB for XDS. I am thinking crossbreed is the way to go.

Beemer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Bloomington
    Hey guys just wanted to say thanks for all input, I found a mini tuck on the seconds page and ordered it today. I will let you guys know what I think of it. Most important thanks for the help.

Beemer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Bloomington
    Just a follow up, I got my mini tuck second from Crossbreed. Very comfortable and the price was great. Put it on and turned around to show my wife. When I asked her what she thought she said, "what? do you want me to look at your butt?". So, I guess it is pretty concealed as well.

flyboy84

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2012
    Nice I have been looking at getting one of these. Does anyone carry extra mags with them also? I saw crossbreed had some.

Csquared

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2014
    Vigo County
    I highly recommend a N82 tactical holster. It is specifically molded to fit your gun. I received mine for my PPQ M2 today and it is AMAZINGLY comfortable. I'm a small guy and wear fitted clothes and you can hardly tell I'm carrying IWB unless you're really looking.

Brandon812

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 4, 2013
    Paoli
    Anyone tried holsters from alien gear? Seems rather affordable. ? Way less then crossbreed. I have crossbreed for my glock 26. It felt heavy when I cc. Maybe because i have a very small built?

sescbo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 25, 2013
    Lawrence County
    I just sold the Alien Gear holster I had for my XDS. Wasn't a bad holster but I finally realized I'm not really a fan of those types of holsters. The leather & kydex are really thick compared to other holsters like them. So they are telling the truth about that but the thickness also means a longer break in time. For the money they aren't a bad choice if you like that style of holster.

Top Bottom