• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • squidvt

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    Southport, IN
    I'm looking to get a new holster for my XDs. I was wondering if anyone had recommendations for XDs holsters and mag holsters for XDs 5 round Mags.
    I'm looking at both IWB and OWB holsters.

I have looked at both Crossbreed and Old Faithful holsters, but from what I see I they have a backlog of a couple of months each.

derrickgoins

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Westfield
    I bought a Harwell holsters IWB and like it but I've been toying with going to a Henry Holsters or Mills Tactical. Both guys do awesome work and are local(ish).

ParaManAR15

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 1, 2012
    Noblesville
    Saw yesterday that Crossbreed was just processing April 5th orders and doing 1-2 days worth of orders in a day.

I just got a Aliengear IWB last week, ordered Monday night and got it Friday. So far so good with it, it's comfortable, works great, and I like it. Everything is adjustable and even comes with a little baggy of spare parts. Total cost for mine was $43 including shipping, I went with the black leather so it added $5.

AlienGearHolster_zps06fad000.jpg

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    I have the Harwell IWB and have used it a lot but lately I have been using the SA supplied paddle because I just find it comfortable and easy on/easy off. Kind of hard to find holsters for some reason.

XDmShootr21

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2013
    Brazil, Indiana
    SHTF Gear makes an IWB holster very similar to crossbreed called the ACE-1. I have one for my XDm and absolutely love it. Very high quality leather and kydex with cool (and functional) kevlar stitches holding the two together. I'd recommend checking them out!

Top Bottom