• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Naptown

Master
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    I picked up an xdm9 and have only shot it once. I loved the way it felt, but I (emphasize the 'I') was not very accurate. When I get back to the range, I expect to put another couple hundred rounds through it to get more familiar with it. Love the gun even though I'm a glock guy.

jmancobra

Plinker
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Dec 23, 2009
    kokomo
    i had one for a while. i really really liked the way it shot. i just thought that if i wanted a "range only" gun.....it might as well be a kimber. i kinda miss the xdm though. i bought a xd 45c.... never shot it once. traded it and the "m" the next day for my eclipse. the xd 45c just felt "cheaper" and less refined than the "m". just my :twocents:

oh yeah.....and if they shorten the grip on the "3.8"... ill end up w another

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    I really want one... love the capacity.

But... the wife tells me that I don't need any more guns, "I don't shoot the ones I have" :laugh:

Fixer

Expert
    Rating - 96.4%
    26   1   1
    Nov 22, 2009
    Fort Wayne Area
    I have an XD45 service and the wife has an XDm40. She loves it with the smallest grip backstrap on it. I get to shoot every once in a while. We have had no problems from either of the XD's. Rock solid guns. Very accurate guns.

Teach

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I LOVE my XDm9!! It shoots way better than I do, and it feels soooo gooood!! It has become the main HD gun and sits in the safe right next to the xd9sc. Both great guns!! Good luck and have fun shopping!!

Top Bottom