• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Amattern

Expert
    Rating - 97.1%
    66   2   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Terre Haute, IN
    I am wanting to buy an xdm .45 acp, can anyone that owns one of these speak up and give me their opinion on the gun?

Thanks!
    -blackINC

I always have liked my xd45. Never had a single problem with it. Just dont get it out as often when i can shoot my other pistols in 40 and 9mm for so much cheaper.

Last edited:

blackINC2219

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    Indianapolis, IN
    Amattern-

I apologize, I'm not trying to cause any trouble and if it gets deleted I understand. I will post a new one just asking about the xmd .45 acp and feedback from current or past owners of the gun.

Thanks,
    -blackINC

Plinkuh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    West Side of Indy
    Amattern-

I apologize, I'm not trying to cause any trouble and if it gets deleted I understand. I will post a new one just asking about the xmd .45 acp and feedback from current or past owners of the gun.

Thanks,
    -blackINC

Just edit your OP and delete the bit about looking for one through this thread.

wsenefeld

Master
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Boone Co.
    I've had an XD in .45 for nearly 6 years now. Love it, love it. Over 2k rounds through it and still impresses me every time.

It's not my plinking range gun though because .45 is so expensive to buy or reload, but it is my carry choice.

50 posts will come soon enough. Gives you time to meet everybody.

Easy1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Kokomo
    I know you most likely saw the new advertising for one and fell in love (like I did) - or saw one at the shop, but I have the XD9 and LOVE it! Depends on what you wanna do with it!? If you're just getting into the sport and want to shoot - buy the 9mm to save $ on rounds! If you "have money like dat" buy both - 9&45 - use the 45ACP as your EDC!

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I'm on my second xd 4" 45 and both have been outstanding. Reliable and accurate. The XDM 45 is supposed to be even better in both of those aspects. I think it's a heck of a gun.

deo62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Peru
    I own the xdm45 w/5.25" barrel-this thing is amazingly accurate! On the down side, the grip even with the small backstrap it s still a large grip handgun.

Wildcat45

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2012
    I own the xDm 45 3.8 and love it. It is very accurate and feels awesome in my hand. On the compact version you have a grip xtension with a full size 12rd mag or the standard 9rd mag. The trigger feel is great and breaks just the way I like it. This is my choice for my EDC in a crossbreed supertuck.

coyn

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Syracuse
    I have the XDm bitone 4.5" 45. Got it from my wife for christmas. It's a great gun. Smooth trigger and very accurate. Wouldn't trade it for anything.

Grizhicks

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    New Palestine
    I have 2 XDm's (9 & 45); purchased the 9 first (45 was not out yet) and then the 45 as soon as it came out -- I generally carry the 45, in a CrossBreed SuperTuck or a HighNoon BareSkin; but shoot the 9 more (IDPA & cheaper to shoot) -- you can't good wrong with the XDm-45 -- Greg

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom