• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

WebHobbit

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    Spencer County
    After a lot of back & forth I've settled on 9mm so I'm selling the .40 XDm compact I just bought! This gun is nearly brand new. I JUST broke it in with 250 rounds fired. Among the fired rounds was a box of Gold Dots. I bought two boxes of SD ammo for this gun and the box I didn't fire is included with the gun. Click the pics below for larger views.

40c.jpg

40c2.jpg

In addition to the "XD gear" which includes:

speed loader
    holster
    cleaning rod
    S, M & L back strap pieces
    mag carrier

I am also throwing in the following:

Pearce Grip extension (adds pinky rest not capacity) on primary flush fit magazine

2 extra flush fit (11 round) factory magazines (normally comes with one)

So to clarify you get 4 magazines with the deal -three 11 round flush fits and one full size (16 round) with the grip sleeve thingie

One 50 round box of Speer Gold Dot 165 grain jacketed hollow-points (this box actually has 49 Gold Dots and one Federal Hydra-Shok & I have no idea how that got in there!)

I'm selling it all as a package deal for [STRIKE]$575.00[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]$565.00[/STRIKE] (no trades) $550.00 FIRM. I live in Evansville (47714 zip -Central Time Zone) and I would be willing to travel a maximum of 2 hours to make this sale. Please contact me through the Ingo PM system. I do check often though not normally before 4pm on Mon-Thurs but pretty much on and off all day/night on weekends and Fridays.

SOLD
    -09-09-2011

Last edited:

Twentyfootdaredevil

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 4, 2011
    Chandler, In
    I have already bought three guns and alot of ammo in the last two weeks so the wife may not be happy about me buying another:D

Your pretty close to me so if you make another range trip and still own this pistol I would be interested in putting acouple of rounds downrange.....I want it but I am going to have to talk myself into it first.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom