• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jd3772000

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2009
    Indy
    xd9sc owner here...only 300-400 rds through it since i got it. Shoots good and smooth. I used a black hawk serpa holster for both xd and m&p fs... and they both fit. Gold dot 124+p ammo

raider600

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Beech Grove
    XD SC40
    So far I carry in an Uncle Mikes IWB at about 5 o'clock. Very comfy.
    I also have a holster Rookie made. Much like the Crossbreed supertuck. I am not as used to that one though.
    EDIT: I use some JHP Winchester rounds

Glock Lover

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    muncie
    RANGE REPORT.

Took my new to me XD to popguns today and ran 250 rounds through her. Absolutely loved it. Pointed well. Very accurate. Little felt recoil. Can't say enough good about it, glad I acquired it.
    Only negatives:
    Did not like the standard 3 dot sights, have to get some good night sights for it.
    Had several FTF type failures with standard flush magazine. I had 5 rounds not feed and actually stove pipe before they were chambered. So I investigated. I found that my pinky finger was resting right on the base plate of the magazine and pressing it backwards. I believe this caused my problem. I moved my pinky finger and expereinced no problems. I also used two other mags that have the finger extensions and experienced no problems either. Problem solved.
    Great gun.

cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    I've had my XD40SC for a little less than 5 years now. Haven't added anything to it except ammo and a few magazines. And a big brother XD40 service. and more ammo and magazines.

I carry mine like sbnewsom's avatar. flush magazine seated, full size magazine with sleeve in my holster. I carry it in a Desantis Tuck This holster. It's the only IWB tuckable holster that I could find that has an extra mag pouch. Extremely concealable in that configuration.

chasekerion4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    I carry mine SC9 in a Don Hume 721OT. It pulls the gun in tight to the body and has a nice extra piece of leather on the body side to keep the edges of the gun and its cold frame from rubbing up against the body, making carry a little more comfortable than it would be without that piece of lether.

I carry it loaded with hydra-shoks.

While I haven't shot hundreds of guns personally, I have shot many different models, and I have not been more accurate with any gun than I have with my XDSC.

100_2136.jpg

100_2137.jpg

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Glock Lover. Bought an XD. GLOCK LOVER.

Pretty sure that's one of the Seven Signs. Gonna have to reread Revelations to make sure.

He saw the light! I do not have a sub compact, but I do have a Xd .40 service and love it. I recommend 147 grain Winchester Ranger SXT. Reasonable price, and great characteristics.

Top Bottom