• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dwordinger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2009
    Blackhawk SERPA CQC #410531BK-R It comes with both paddle and belt loop platforms. The SERPA lock holds the gun with no thumb strap to play with. You can stand on your head, jump on a trampoline, or perform any other physical activity and the lock holds the gun in place until you release it as you draw the firearm. The best price I've been able to find is at OpticSale.com. I have one of these holsters for my Colt 1911 and another for my XD-45 Tactical.

a.bentonab

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 22, 2009
    Evansville
    I only OC my xd sc occasionally around the house. I was able to get one of the xd gear paddle holsters (mine only came with the belt holster, I'm assuming its a sc thing) But the xd gear holster doesn't have much in the way of retention. As you search, keep in mind that anything for the xd will fit the xd sc.

lowriderjim

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Huntington
    I have used a Fobus paddle, I do suggest that you get one with a retention screw. This holster works well and is affordable if you like paddles.

I finally came across a Galco Concealment belt holster. This holster is open top but very secure. All I could find was a holster for four inch Springfield and it worked fine but I had it cut down to a three inch at a leather shop in Ft Wayne.

This holster was $80 delivered but is a fine belt holster.

Koukalaka

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    Madison County
    I used an ultrathin Kydex IWB holster from FIST, which seemed about as thin as an IWB holster could be. That said, it was very uncomfortable--I think the XD is just too thick to carry IWB. I ended up selling the XD and bought a Glock 19 instead...if I still had the XD I'd probably wear a paddle holster like others have mentioned. The Fobus paddle for my G19 is quite comfortable and reasonably concealable, at least at this time of year.

Top Bottom