• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    They have been trying to open there range for the couple years. Should be done this spring, but they tell me that everytime.

Good news is that their range should be open in a few weeks!

NOT!

:horse:

If they're not selling anything for lack of an FFL, I imagine cash flow is an issue preventing completion of the range. Let's hope they get it resolved before we lose another Indiana gun store.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    If they're not selling anything for lack of an FFL, I imagine cash flow is an issue preventing completion of the range. Let's hope they get it resolved before we lose another Indiana gun store.

I've been told that it doesn't look good on that front. Apparently, they were very bad with recordkeeping and ATF had been gotten fed up with the repeated warnings. The US Attorney finally moved for a revocation hearing.

boozoo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    NE Indy
    I've been told that it doesn't look good on that front. Apparently, they were very bad with recordkeeping and ATF had been gotten fed up with the repeated warnings. The US Attorney finally moved for a revocation hearing.

Ah that little tidbit helps. I knew it was a little deeper than the story they'd been reciting the last few times I went up there.

How long had Wyatt's been in business?

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    +1 :yesway:
    I try to stop in at Target sports every chance I get. I was bored one night and finally gave them a write up here https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...5692-his_and_hers_target_sports_sheridan.html
    Like most things several people disagreed but my experiences have all been good to great. :ingo:

I've been in Wyatt's only several times. About a year ago I ended up buying a Mauser, and Mosin Nagant from them. , along the lines of Scutters comment, I would like to see them make it...there are not a lot of gun stores in that part of the state.

moozak

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    They've been building the range for years and have been telling everyone that it will be open in a few weeks for just about as long... As far as their FFL problems, that has been going on for about a year also. Something fishy is going on there...:twocents:

yes,,, i can also attest to this... they sure have been saying that for a long time. too bad... could be a very nice place. got some goofy advice in there once as well... once in a casual conversation about 1911's i was told not to dry fire my 1911 and was told that they've replaced a LOT of 1911 firing pins. uh... i don't think so.

pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    Wyatt's

I've said it before and I'll say it again, "don't count the little guy out" Wyatt's has always done me right from the very beginning! Yes Dennis and Miles are kinda strange but they are always willing to greet you in a friendly maner and a handshake. Prices on guns are what they are and Miles always does his best to make you happy. I would due business with Miles long before I would Target Sports.Once again, SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL GUNSHOP! It may be the only place left to buy.

Top Bottom