• ...and so much more!
  • Tryin'

Victimized
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Yeah that. . . Prices started going up pretty fast prior to the FFL thing too, not sure what they'll be when they get it back. Costumer service is generally very good, but when its bad, its bad. Kinda like every other FFL I've been to. . .

yenningcomity

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    I have made a trip to most of the Indianapolis gun shops in the last week. Wyatts was one of the most disappointing. There we quite a few guns, but none of them have prices. If you ask you get an "I think" or they ask each other. On top of that you get the occasional that is the owners and he will be in on x day you can ask him then if you like.

It isn't that far to go to, but in future I think I will skip it. It was a complete waste of my time. On the other hand Bullseye and Target Sports aren't too far from Wyatts and they are well worth the trip.

1LuvGuns

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    Anderson, IN
    It isn't that far to go to, but in future I think I will skip it. It was a complete waste of my time. On the other hand Bullseye and Target Sports aren't too far from Wyatts and they are well worth the trip.

I have to agree about Wyatt's, not much of a gun shop and even less so without an FFL.

Where is Bullseye Target and Sports located?

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    I have to agree about Wyatt's, not much of a gun shop and even less so without an FFL.

Where is Bullseye Target and Sports located?

Sheridan.

Take St. Rd 38 to Main St. in Sheridan. It is just west of the intersection of St. Rd. 38 and St. Rd. 47 if I recall. (Main St. that is...) Then take Main St. into downtown. On the west side of the street, by the barber shop.

Nice shop.

Stove

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sheridan.

Take St. Rd 38 to Main St. in Sheridan. It is just west of the intersection of St. Rd. 38 and St. Rd. 47 if I recall. (Main St. that is...) Then take Main St. into downtown. On the west side of the street, by the barber shop.

Nice shop.

Ron's a good guy. I stop in every 2 weeks when I'm next door getting the old "high and tight"!!:D

38 actually turns into main street. If you come into town, the 4 way stop where john deere, bank and dairy queen is located. Continue on 38, it will take you into town after a left curve/turn you will come to a stop sign. Turn right(main street), and it will be about a block on the left. If you make it to the bar "shady's" you went to far. He typically has a flag, or 2 out.

1LuvGuns

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    Anderson, IN
    Ron's a good guy. I stop in every 2 weeks when I'm next door getting the old "high and tight"!!:D

38 actually turns into main street. If you come into town, the 4 way stop where john deere, bank and dairy queen is located. Continue on 38, it will take you into town after a left curve/turn you will come to a stop sign. Turn right(main street), and it will be about a block on the left. If you make it to the bar "shady's" you went to far. He typically has a flag, or 2 out.

Thanks for the info, it's much appreciated.. Didn't mean to threadjack..

willhirsch

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    They have been trying to open there range for the couple years. Should be done this spring, but they tell me that everytime.

Top Bottom