• ...and so much more!
  • RePete68

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    82   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Lowell, IN
    Had fun today even tho we technically didn't finish. You probably already figured it out Jonathan, but we only shot stages 1-4 for score & stages 5 & 6 for fun. It was raining too hard & we got tired of fighting with the bags & soggy pasters. Atleast we got the classifiers in. Stage 6 was awesome. We all let it hang out to see how fast we could go. We didn't even preview the stage. Just read the walkthrough, walked up & shot it. Didn't paste between shooters & some of us shot it a few times for additional practice. My first run was probably my best at 7.5 sec for 30 rounds, but didn't video it. So I borrowed J.O.'s hat cam to try it again. On my second run(6.1sec) but my gun jammed before the last two targets. I tried one last time & didn't get a perfect run as I only put one round on two of the targets(7.1sec). I don't know why I did that, maybe my trigger finger couldn't keep up with my brain. LOL I'm sure I didn't have the greatest hits & maybe could've thrown a mike or two at that speed. I never would shoot that fast in a match for score, it was just fun to see what is possible on the ragged edge. Thanks to all who helped setup the match for the 16 crazy shooters who braved the bad weather today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f581_YJ7JN8&feature=share&list=UU-xQuY7sxy-B1i8Dpn_Z9LA

jonny4523

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    Lafayette
    I'm going to try to have the scores up tonight. In the meantime, here is a picture for your viewing pleasure.

No, the whiteness of the background is not sunlight or a camera error. It is a monsoon.

Top Bottom