Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Shooters Meeting 10:45
    First Shot 11:00am
    Six stages 127 rounds required.

Plenty of steel and I would bring extra ammo.
    I have a 32 round course I am going to try and fit into the speed shoot bay. Should be a high hit factor stage. (how is that for understatement)

Classifier will be "Seven" So all you grip it and rip guys and gals this will be right in your wheel house.

Swinger, drop turner, max trap all scheduled to appear on the bout card.

I plan to bring Stage 8 from the single stack match back out. I am not listening to Jake this time and setting it up the way I want to. I have had several people say they want another crack at it so here it comes.

As always set up help at 8am will be greatly appreciated. Bring a friend and come and shoot. No friends? Bring you wife. No wife? Bring a hitchhiker.:)

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Classifier will be "Seven" So all you grip it and rip guys and gals this will be right in your wheel house.

for those wanting to study :D

08-04.gif

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    I want to go, just dont know if I should.

Ive been to the ACT class (one on one) with Coach, but Ive never been to a match.

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    Shooters Meeting 10:45
    First Shot 11:00am
    Six stages 127 rounds required.

Plenty of steel and I would bring extra ammo.
    I have a 32 round course I am going to try and fit into the speed shoot bay. Should be a high hit factor stage. (how is that for understatement)

Swinger, drop turner, max trap all scheduled to appear on the bout card.

I plan to bring Stage 8 from the single stack match back out. I am not listening to Jake this time and setting it up the way I want to. I have had several people say they want another crack at it so here it comes.

As always set up help at 8am will be greatly appreciated. Bring a friend and come and shoot. No friends? Bring you wife. No wife? Bring a hitchhiker.:)

Do we really have to do this?:dunno:

I want to go, just dont know if I should.

Ive been to the ACT class (one on one) with Coach, but Ive never been to a match.

Come on out, it will be a great time and its right in your backyard:)

I will be there at 0800

BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood

:)

I'm going to try to remember the way I shot it before. I did pretty well on this stage the last time. Hopefully, when I see it, I'll remember.....hopefully.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I'm going to try to remember the way I shot it before. I did pretty well on this stage the last time. Hopefully, when I see it, I'll remember.....hopefully.

It will be similar, but different. Distances may well be different on some of the paper targets.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I'm happy to have another crack at stage 8! I really want to show Jake that my plan would work better than his.:rolleyes:

Actually I'd like to try it again knowing how I screwed up a reload and remebering how to fix it.

Top Bottom