• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • slow1911s

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Coach - based on that look, I'm not sure if he's trying to squeeze or pinch one off??? :dunno:
    coach.jpg

Mr. Hat Cam - Chun Yu
    chun.jpg

Mr. Video - Hickman
    hickman.jpg

Mr. Slow & Steady - BWFrame
    burl.jpg

Me
    me.jpg

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    When an ugly guy makes a face it can't be pretty! After the gun the looks are over with that pic.

I had a good day of shooting despite the face.:)

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Well, I'm glad YOU did. I need to have a word with you regarding those $#@^?! barrels.

Those barrels do not require bending over or a screw gun.:): So they will stay.

Once again stage descriptions were the sole responsibility of Jacob Martens this month. Pm for phone number if needed.

What was your time in horseshoe and the Rifle range?

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    21 flat on the rifle range. 17 something on the horseshoe (I think).

I had one mike on the day, and it was on the rifle range. 18 something was the time. 13.34 in the horseshoe.

For all the crap Jake had fun stages I thought. I jacked up the set up in the hole. Thanks for coming.

slow1911s

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I had one mike on the day, and it was on the rifle range. 18 something was the time. 13.34 in the horseshoe.

For all the crap Jake had fun stages I thought. I jacked up the set up in the hole. Thanks for coming.

I had fun, too. This was the most challenging match I've shot in a long while.

There was a way in the on the pit stage to shoot it all from the right box, and I did and regretted it. I should have shot it from the back. I have a lot of cobwebs to blow out, for sure.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I had fun, too. This was the most challenging match I've shot in a long while.

There was a way in the on the pit stage to shoot it all from the right box, and I did and regretted it. I should have shot it from the back. I have a lot of cobwebs to blow out, for sure.

I shot it from the right and got the hits. I needed a make up shot on the one steel and I was Alpha, Charlie, Delta on the far hard cover target. You were not supposed to see them all from over there, but that was may fault at set up.

Last edited:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Great job on the pics Dave. You obviously run the camera as well as you run that gun.
    You got the slow part right on my description, dunno about the steady part. Those barrels were hurtin' when I was shooting.

Evan- Yes, this weekend, I put a few miles on the truck, learned how to disable an attacker, and put a bunch of rounds downrange.
    This is at least partially your fault. The topic came up numerous times over the weekend that, without INGO, a lot of us wouldn't be connected to knowing this stuff even existed.

Chun Yu- Didn't get the memo that it was "black ninja shirt" day?

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I'll try to sling together a stage or two tonight, then get the rest up tomorrow. We're selling the old house and I've been moving crap and cleaning all afternoon and evening.

BTW - Nice PICS!

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Great videos!

Ok, stage 1 question: Some people start left, and run right, some people start right and stay. Why the difference?

clay

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Great videos!

Ok, stage 1 question: Some people start left, and run right, some people start right and stay. Why the difference?

clay

It was an option of which of three boxes you wanted to shoot from.

I would have been better off shooting and running across....

Top Bottom