• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    my 360 bit the dust{again} and I decided to buy a PS3 so I have alot of 360 stuff just laying around if purchased new would clear the $700 mark. 10 games all less than a year old all paper work that came with them is included and all guaranteed to work,very lightly used wireless ear piece+extra wired head set,2 controllers+plug and play charger,120gig hard drive,after market "inter cooler" and not pictured all the wires/cords that came with my xbox plus an HMDI cable.

like I said its all just laying around and I have no use for it. Id like to trade it all for either some 22lr match ammo or good hunting ammo{preferably CCI HP} not looking for $700 worth of ammo just a few hundred rounds or may be interested in other things:dunno:
    if your local{Evansville area} Id be willing to trade for a gun...nothing really in mind but more guns are always good. also if your local I will throw in the complete rock band set {no box or paper work as I cant find it} all lightly used maybe less than 3 hours total on the whole game. to big for me to ship it.
    I will ship on my dime. make me an offer. thanks folks!

P6010050.jpg

P6010051.jpg

P6010052.jpg

***EDIT***
    I've had several PM's asking if I still have the console. yes I do still have the console and will throw that in the mix as well. the problem with the console is Im getting the 2 flashing red lights which means it is over heating,sometimes I can turn it on and play it for 20-30min before it shuts off and other times I cant even get it to turn on.

it is no longer under warranty but can be sent in to xbox and be fixed for $100{seems they charge $100 no matter what problem you are having} I took it apart myself and cleaned it out which seemed to help for a bit but that didnt last,also when I took it apart I broke 2 of the plastic clips that hold the "mesh" cover which is no big deal really.

I also have the box and most of the paper work as well. I understand this is broken but I hope you understand that I cant just trade all this stuff for "6 boxes of thunder bolts" or "1 box of remington bulk pack 22lr" as I have a couple grand tied up in this stuff..Im not looking to get that much in trade but I still dont wanna feel like I was kicked in the nuts twice.
    so heres a chance to get rid of some shooting stuff or other "toys" you may have laying around and have no use for to get a fully loaded Xbox 360,you can send it in and pay the $100 and have a like new gaming console or maybe your handy with this kinda thing and can fix it yourself for free? I may be interested in other things beside shooting gear to trade as well..Im a guy and I like shiney things :) so make me an offer other than a couple of $1.99 boxes of ammo. Thanks folks!

P6010056.jpg

P6010053.jpg

Last edited:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Id much rather just do some trading rather than sell outright as I dont even know where to begin as far as pricing this stuff..I know what I paid for it but know Id never get what I paid. Im not just interested in ammo...would also consider any shooting supplies such as scopes,bi-pods,knick knacks and doo hickies ect ect:dunno: but let me know what your interested in. I thought about taking this stuff into EB games or game stop and trading it in on PS3 stuff but I couldnt think of anything for the PS3 that I want or need because when I ordered my PS3 I also ordered the games I wanted. thanks.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Ive got a couple fellas interested in the whole lot but said they will need to get back with me this evening. I really dont want to sell anything outright as of now but if noone takes the whole lot or atleast the majority of it I may separate it all and sell but Ill have to shop around and see what a fair price to ask would be as I really dont know what this stuff sells for used. COD4 and fall out are the only 2 games that have really been played all the rest where opened but never played or atleast played very little.

ruger17hmr

Shooter
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Jun 13, 2008
    Indy
    I need a wireless controller as well.
    I am interested in COD4 and wireless controller as a package.
    PM me with the price please.

Last edited:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    like I said either the whole lot or the majority of the lot..majority meaning all the games or all the components. sorry if I was unclear. and again....... I do not want to sell one item at a time at this point...as a matter of fact I do not want to sell any of items I only wish to trade for shooting gear or what have ya,if I dont get any reasonable offers for the stuff I may separate. please do not PM me anymore offering me a handful of boxes of cheap 22lr ammo or a box or 2 of the bulk stuff as this stuff does not feed well in my rifles. will only consider MATCH ammo or ammo I can hunt with such as CCI stingers,mini mags ect ect. sorry if my post have been unclear and thank you all for your interest.
    also just to give an idea of what the games and stuff are worth I called game crazy a bit ago to get a rough est of value they said they would give me $120 for all the games,$50 for the hard drive if newer{which it is} and roughly another $50 for the rest of the stuff minus the console of course they said this is an estimate as they would need to see the stuff first but the condition of this stuff other than the console is top notch. so please no more offers of items only worth a few bucks. I didnt state any of this before as I didnt think I would receive any bad offers but since last night I have received loads of PMs with offers that I cant help but feel some folks are trying to take advantage of me. again sorry if I wasnt clear with my post and this is not an attempt to bump my post just answering questions that you all might have so hopefully the crazy offers will stop.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom