• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I have for Sale and/or Trade:

1 almost LNIB Walther P99, 9mm. First generation, AS trigger. 3 magazines (1-10rd, 2 15 rd, all are factory). Have extra back straps and chamber flag, but not extra front sights.

P5060028.jpg

Can take better / more photos upon request. If you look hard enough, you can find a closed WTS ad of mine with more photos.

These are relatively rare pistols, especially the 1st Generation ones. The triggers are technological marvels, capable of 3 "modes" of firing.

$575

DEAL PENDING ON THE CZ-452
    CZ-452 Varmint .22LR. 21" heavy barrel. Turkish Walnut stock. NO OPEN SIGHTS. 1:9 twist. 1 5-rd factory magazine. Factory front and rear sling studs.

Barrel, reciever, and trigger guard have all been "duracoated" a light olive green color.

Stock has been glass bedded for superior accuracy. Trigger pull has been lightened considerably. I do not have a strain gage, but it would not surprise me if it was 1lb...or less. I did NOT do these modifications, I purchased this rifle from Bradis like this.

Scope pictured is an el-cheapo BSA Sweet 22. It's inclusion is negotiable.

1.jpg

5.jpg

There is a small "ding" in the stock near the tang from an over-zealous bolt reinstallation.

$375

Norinco SKS* 7.62x39, numbers matching. Currently in a Monte Carlo composite stock. A wooden stock and handguard may be included*. Has a B-Square scope mount installed. Has matching factory magazine as well as a high-capacity after market magazine. The sling appears to be "stock" as well.

*This rifle is currently on Gunbroker.com through a friend's FFL business. There are currently NO bidders. If you are interested in this rifle, I will have to check the auction before I can commit it to any sales or trades.

P6050320.jpg

P6050308.jpg

I have more detailed photos, as well as the URL to the gunbroker auction if interested in seeing better pics.

$260

ALL transactions to be Face-to-Face; and only with Proper People who are legally able to possess firearms in the US and Indiana.

Indianapolis area and/or Crawfordsville area.

Please PM me with any questions and trade offers.

Some trade considerations:

Hot-rodded 10/22
    G-19
    HK P-30
    CZ-52
    TT-33 / clone
    9mm Pistols (NO Rugers, NO Sigmas)
    M&P
    Steyr M9 or M9-A1
    What do you have???

Last edited:

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Bump.

There has been some interest, but nothing set in stone yet!

Trade list in the OP isn't exhaustive.

SKS hasn't been bid on yet, it's still available!

-J-

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Bump for the weekend crowd!

Will be back in the Decatur area on Sunday afternoon. Won't have access to email or INGO until then.

-J-

Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom